Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Who's That Girl? Madonna cuts a low-key figure as she arrives at Melbourne theatre ahead of her one-night-only comedy gig
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3485327/Madonna-cuts-low-key-figure-arrives-Melbourne-theatre-ahead-one-night-comedy-gig.html#ixzz42VIhV9sz 

She's the pop superstar just embarked on her first tour of Australia in 23 years.

And Madonna couldn't help smiling as she arrived at the Forum Theatre in Melbourne ahead of an altogether different show on Thursday evening.

The 57-year old opted for a low-key look in a black cap and matching bomber jacket ahead of her intimate, one-off comedy show 'Madonna: Tears of a Clown.' 

Posted ImagePosted Image

So the DJ didn't show up. And maybe there's a problem with the camera set up or something, and she's making time rehearsing. Just theorizing here cos nothing makes any sense.

I feel bad for the fans who HAVE to leave and honestly if you can't be understanding of those people then frankly i find it typical of the Madonna-cult to trash fans first for not worshipping her every move. lol oh well pop fans be mad

lol people are so entitled.  She doesn't HAVE to give a show, so whatever you get you should be grateful for.

I'm the first to not excuse her lateness for her normal tour, but this is completely free so she doesn't owe anyone anything.  No one's trashing fans, but you as someone who isn't even there, complaining on behalf of people who are there and aren't even complaining sounds like stirring up shit for no reason.

I feel bad for the fans who HAVE to leave and honestly if you can't be understanding of those people then frankly i find it typical of the Madonna-cult to trash fans first for not worshipping her every move. lol oh well pop fans be mad

Literally my thoughts. Amen.