Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

‎Daniel Garnier‎ to 

Madonna is at The Forum now!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wvi9i_m-arriving-at-forum-4-toac-gig_fun

Quick as a flash, the Queen strutted past us with a smile as she arrived for tonight's fans-only Tears of A Clown show at The Forum in Melbourne. 

Posted Image

@ work right now starting my morning shift. As i said yesterday, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone record/capture any periscope/snapchat broadcast and upload it later so it can be downloaded. Thanks from the bottom of my rebel heart ;-) in advance!!!!!! I'll try anyway to sneak in between patients but it'll be difficult LOL.

@ work right now starting my morning shift. As i said yesterday, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone record/capture any periscope/snapchat broadcast and upload it later so it can be downloaded. Thanks from the bottom of my rebel heart ;-) in advance!!!!!! I'll try anyway to sneak in between patients but it'll be difficult LOL.

I'll save the Periscope. :)

Wow, I didn't think they would have any merch for this! :)

Just a thought. Is it possible that she might move on & continue with the Tears of a Clown gig instead of extending the Rebel Heart Tour after that ends?

According to http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/night-owl-madonna-rehearsed-into-the-night-ahead-of-special-melbourne-fan-show/news-story/3ef1e6dc2f42a30bc13866801efc07cc , this gig is looking like a full concert & not just a handful of tunes. Plus this gig is reported to have major production and staging, with reports of a catwalk built inside the Forum and circus-themed entertainment. All these factors plus the TOAC merchandise really make me wonder if she's gonna take this TOAC show to major cities.

Just a thought. Is it possible that she might move on & continue with the Tears of a Clown gig instead of extending the Rebel Heart Tour after that ends?

According to http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/night-owl-madonna-rehearsed-into-the-night-ahead-of-special-melbourne-fan-show/news-story/3ef1e6dc2f42a30bc13866801efc07cc , this gig is looking like a full concert & not just a handful of tunes. Plus this gig is reported to have major production and staging, with reports of a catwalk built inside the Forum and circus-themed entertainment. All these factors plus the TOAC merchandise really make me wonder if she's gonna take this TOAC show to major cities.

Please, NYC leg 2.  :suffer:

the brixton had special shirts too , i think she might do a few selected shows if the reviews are good 

Yahhhhhhhhh.  Thats so awesome they are filming.  So I bet they use the same crew to film in RH Tour Melbourne on the weekend when Kylie minogue will be her bitch for the taping. Im a Icon legacy member and entered and live in syd but didnt get picked.  So this is killing me.  Usually all this extra special stuff happen in other countries but not my own.  Travelled the world to see every tour since DWT so this is hurting big time that I didnt get picked.  taping has made up for it