Yung Rapunxel

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yung Rapunxel

Madonna will pay tribute to Prince with a live performance at the Billboard Music Awards this month. Billboard and Dick Clark Productions told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Madonna will honor Prince at the May 22 show. Specific details about the performance weren’t revealed. The Billboard Awards will air live on ABC from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Ludacris and Ciara will host the show, which will include performances by Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Pink, Demi Lovato and Justin

groovyguy

Excellent piece      Madonna’s Only Wrongdoing Is That She Is Still Alive http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/madonnas-only-wrongdoing-is-that-she-is-still-alive_us_57435497e4b09f28cf5a02ba When Madonna honored Prince at last night’s Billboard Music Awards, I thought to myself, there is no other artist more suitable to honor the music and art of the tragically deceased Prince. After all, Madonna’s close relationship with Prince is well known and documented (check their duet- Love Song

Fighter

I don't care who Prince nor Madonna is. I don't care if they're legendary or sacred. Or part of the "trinity of pop"   The only thing I care about is that A HUMAN BEING put their heart and soul to tribute another human being, A FRIEND. So if we feel compelled to spew hateful opinions we need to re-evaluate our values because it is plain disrespectful.   It's not the decent thing to do.   This isn't the Superbowl, nor one of her shows. This is a tribute from a friend to a friend.   Grow t

Just wanted to say again Madonna nailed it, from the the wonderful treatment of Nothing Compares 2 U (love the new arrangement) to singing along with Stevie, the subtle set and dress it was so nice! And replayed that NC2U that if was possible I would have warn down a digital copy. 

She sang from her heart & anything that comes from the heart is beautiful! And ending the tribute singing with the whole arena... so magical!

Posted Image

No matter what she would've done she'd be ripped to shreds - it's obvious, the knives were out the moment her tribute was announced. She chose the most toned down, respectful way to honour Prince (sombre, all covered up, no gimmicks accompanied by another legendary performer) and yet she gets criticised. People can't handle her - whether it's Met Gala outfit or an awards show. Who cares though? It's all noise in the end. I'm really surprised though that she chooses to engage with that.

http://www.boycultur...ince-chair.html

Posted Image

Posted Image
You can own the throne-like chair from which Madonna serenaded the ghost of Prince at the Billboard Music Awardsfor a mere $5,000. (To start.)

From eBay:

This is a incredible item that there is only one of in the world, The Madonna "Prince tribute" purple & silver throne chair used during her performance in the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. Madonna fans - Prince fans this is thee ultimate collectors item featured in over 2 mins of her performance. When my wife and I saw the performance live and it turned around 180 and it was just Madonna and the chair, we were both screaming with joy that we missed most of her singing lol.

I own a small prop rental company in Orange Country (Modern Chair Rental) and was contacted a week prior to the award show not knowing exactly who would be using the chair but that it would be used by a artist during the award show. A couple days prior to the show airing one of Madonna's production guys called me and wanted to know if they could customize the chair by adding hundreds of crystals completely covering all of the silver wood trim to match her outfit. How Cool Is That? I at first wasn't interested I am attached to all my throne props and actually told the guy no, but I immediately called my wife and explained the situation and she told me to go for it. I then called them back and approved the modifications of the chair.

I don't have any feedback on here so please check out my company's Yelp page and know you can trust me 100% with this item I started this account just to sell this special piece. My business is everything to me and I want every person bidding to know you can trust me, you can call me and you can come see it if your a interested buyer. My cell is 714-595-2445 (Alex)

The chair is also a original design of mine from several years ago, there might be others out there that resemble this model but this specific one there are no others.The chair is 5ft 3" inches tall x 32" inches wide x 29" deep.
I wouldn't want this; it's too unwieldy to increase in value, and it's from an event most non-Madonna fans (and a distressingly high number of Madonna fans) don't remember fondly. Still, if you want to own something fabulous that touched Madonna's ass, it's still cheaper than Tony Ward.

http://www.ebay.com/...o0AAOSwzJ5XVhr1