Israeli source believed to be person selling material to collectors

Fighter

'Betrayed and paranoid' Madonna fears insider helping thief steal her personal photos and unreleased music

Madonna has become “paranoid 24/7” after it emerged her computer and phones have been hacked for “more than a decade”.

And the singer fears that someone from her team, who has access to her passwords, is collaborating with the thief to damage her.

The hacker, believed to operate out of Israel, has been accessing personal photos and unreleased music – and selling them on the black market in Madonna merchandise.

Items can exchange hands for thousands of pounds among hardcore fans of the singer.

The situation got so bad that Madonna recently turned detective and Skyped one trader for 30 minutes.

In the chat, she is said to have begged the trader to tell her the identity of the hacker.

A source said: “She has been suspecting everyone, which has left her distraught and paranoid, 24/7.

“It’s an intolerable situation and has been going on for more than a decade.

“But Madonna memorabilia is a massive business and these unscrupulous characters are just lining their pockets at her expense.”

Some of the stolen photographs are never-before-seen shots from various high-end fashion shoots. Madonna has taken to Instagram in the last few weeks to vent her fury.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/betrayed-paranoid-madonna-fears-insider-4830704

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly..... more and more I think Madonna would do better to reboot her tech/security.  People like Madonna are Brands.  She [should] be employing security tech firms to handle all gateways/computers she uses or links to with Interscope.  Tracking this should be 1st and foremost in real time nowadays.

The other thing is, Whether we know in the future she is recording a new album or not has just come into question again.  Everyone was speculating that Madonna shouldn't pull a secret album ala Beyonce... But I believe that should be the norm now.  Hell, even get in front of it by crediting Beyonce for reviving the concept (as Beyonce was not the first but did just pull it off well).  Every new Madonna album should be a secret album moving forward me thinks.

Her incessant teasing created a lot of frenzy and frustration in the fanbase.... I think people were really thirsty to hear the demos and share them with people, and yes, even leak them. This is the sad truth...

Not excusing the complete MORONS who leaked the songs though.

Anyways, regarding Guy O, many people have told me they think he's got something to do with it. But isn't he rich enough that he doesn't need to pull shit like this??? I mean his paychecks must be huge!!! he executive produced the Twilight films for god's sake  :lol:

You guys must really hate Guy Oseary :lol:

I have to comment and say that unapologeticheart is right.  I am all for catching the culprit, but Guy O is not just in "the inner circle", he is "the inner circle".  People should be cautious make unfounded accusations.  He's not the bad guy here.  Just FYI

I have to comment and say that unapologeticheart is right.  I am all for catching the culprit, but Guy O is not just in "the inner circle", he is "the inner circle".  People should be cautious make unfounded accusations.  He's not the bad guy here.  Just FYI

It's weird to me that people who really know their stuff are hinting it's got to do with him but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon as bad as he is as a manager. One thing doesn't have to do with the other... lol