Rebel Heart Itunes Tracklist Revelead

jstevens40

1. LIVING FOR LOVE2. DEVIL PRAY3. GHOSTTOWN4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]5. ILLUNINATI6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]7. HOLD TIGHT8. JOAN OF ARC9. ICONIC (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT]11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT]12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT]13. INSIDE OUT14. WASH ALL OVER ME15. BEST NIGHT16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]17. S.E.X.18. MESSIAH19. REBEL HEARTStandard CD: 14 tracksCD Deluxe: 19 tracksBox Super Deluxe: 25 tracksDouble LP: 19 tracksSpecial Edition FNAC France – 19 tracks + 1 bonusSo much for "Half of which won’t even make it on my album" Personaly im not happy about Holy Water and Veni Vedi Vici on the Deluxe and the Double CD. Im just not really feeling them. I was excited about some new tracks.

Well they did, she should have known her fans were GOING to listen to them since she made us wait so long. Why not add 4 new songs  :angry:

Yeah, I'm not totally happy with the final tracklist (for the moment), but I think that recording more tracks could only make the wait longer. And listening to her leaked music was a risky pleasure we all know, because, well... you could find a taste for a song that's not finished and could change later and also who knows if it gonna made it to final tracklist, in my case I wanted so bad Borrowed Time and Never Let You Go.I'm trying to don't judge this tracklist based on my favorite demos, but in the concept of the album, she told that she would try to mix the Rebel and the Romantic side (and originally was intended to make one album per side), and I don't see much of her rebel here...

I was hoping for more Art for Freedom tracks. Prefer inspiring lyrics to her typical 'sex' lyrics.But the tracklist actually does fit with the style of the album.It looks like it will flow better. I'm excited!!I'm really really really curious of how Holy Water & Veni Vedi Vici sounds now....(cos I hate the HW demo)

7. HOLD TIGHT
9. ICONIC (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON :Madonna034: )

11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT]
12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT]
13. INSIDE OUT
15. BEST NIGHT
16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]
17. S.E.X. 

................  :Madonna027: well I hope the final versions are completely different from the leaked demos ..because these demos were not good "for me"!! and is bad to hear the songs leaked because now there are many disappointments and nerves to know the other 5 songs lol

On reflection, I'm getting a better feeling about the tracklisting and the excitement to hear the final version is still high (I think I might be about the only one on here who actually likes Veni Vidi Vici!) I'm just surprised, like a lot of people, that M would include Holy Water and S.E.X. in favour of the more political stuff like Revolution and God Is Love, and rather lovely tracks like Never Let Me Go and Beautiful Scars. However, I'm sure the great woman must have some idea of what she's doing so let's wait and see...

On reflection, I'm getting a better feeling about the tracklisting and the excitement to hear the final version is still high (I think I might be about the only one on here who actually likes Veni Vidi Vici!) I'm just surprised, like a lot of people, that M would include Holy Water and S.E.X. in favour of the more political stuff like Revolution and God Is Love, and rather lovely tracks like Never Let Me Go and Beautiful Scars. However, I'm sure the great woman must have some idea of what she's doing so let's wait and see...

I love Veni Vidi Vici, it's an amazing track!