Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

The fifht demo is amazing! I really don't understand why they've changed it and cut it so short. The intro is like Power of Good-Bye and then the song builds every time the chorus kicks in. An amazing pre chorus as well as a fantastic bridge til the cresendo at the end. I really don't know how that will work in just 3:37 minutes without feeling something's missing? Sounded like a final for me. I rather see 2 discs with longer tracks. Some work should have stayed untouched. Top 5 for me along with Heartbreak City, Ghosttown, Addicted and Wash All Over Me. So different from the leaked demo.

If Ryan Tedder did rework Hold Tight, then it probably has no connection to demo no.5.

Im just impatient to hear the final production! except for Body Shop I liked the lyrics of the songs she picked up (some of them more than others), but the music an its production not at all (Holy Water and Iconic, mainly). I got a feeling that the final versions will be great! :DAlso, based on the six released songs it seems that althought they have different styles the sound is somehow more uniform, I mean, they sound like part of the same album, unlike MDNA that was way too chaotic.

I think this album is going to be quite dark. Aside from the few 'dance' tracks, I think it will be quite industrial & dark & urban.The whole concept of Rebel Heart for me was more uplifting & inspiring.Still can't wait for album, but feeling curious.

Yep same here! I thought at least it would be very varied in style considering the first six songs which are still a big wtf considering most of the rest.. lol

I think this album is going to be quite dark. Aside from the few 'dance' tracks, I think it will be quite industrial & dark & urban.The whole concept of Rebel Heart for me was more uplifting & inspiring.Still can't wait for album, but feeling curious.

Agree. I think many songs show how HC could have sounded, especially Hold Tight and Back That Up, which are the closest to HC IMO.

Too bad there are no AFF songs. I thought she cared about them and wanted to send the message of love. 

Does anyone think it is weird she decided not to release a double CD album? All leaked songs, except Ghosttown, are on the album. She could just add AFF songs and have double CD album, without any problem. And it could be much stronger and more conceptual. One CD for more provocative and fun songs, the other for love and AFF songs.

Does anyone think it is weird she decided not to release a double CD album? All leaked songs, except Ghosttown, are on the album. She could just add AFF songs and have double CD album, without any problem. And it could be much stronger and more conceptual. One CD for more provocative and fun songs, the other for love and AFF songs.

I personally would have loved that.

Rebel Heart Album Release & Grammys PerformanceMADONNA'S REBEL HEART ALBUM OUT MARCH 10TH ON INTERSCOPEMadonna To Perform Live on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on February 8"Living For Love" Single Goes to Radio Feb. 12thMadonna's 13th studio album Rebel Heart will be released March 10th on Interscope Records. Six of the album's songs were released over the holiday following a leak of unfinished cuts from the Material Girl's highly anticipated collection of new songs. Upon their release, several of those songs debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 49 countries. Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of the album on iTunes on February 9th. Fans that preordered Rebel Heart in December will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to them. To pre-order Rebel Heart visit iTunes.com/Madonna."Rebel Heart explores two very distinct sides of my personality, the rebellious renegade side of me and the romantic side of me" commented Madonna recently in Billboard. The new album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson and was recorded in NY, LA and London. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.Madonna who has received 8 Grammy Awards will perform on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8th.The six released cuts of "Rebel Heart" have already received critical acclaim:"They won't experience Madonna the celebrity or Madonna the fashion statement but the Madonna who has kept us listening for decades: Madonna the musician," - Jon Pareles NY Times"It's great to see the music icon back on top where she belongs. Everything out so far is genius." - The Sun, UK"The best tracks fit perfectly into her history of impeccably-produced pop." - Jim Farber, NY Daily NewsFour remixes of the single "Living for Love" were serviced last week to to DJs and clubs and are currently available on Madonna's Youtube channel.The four new mixes include:Offer Nissim Living for Drama Remix 7:15Dirty Pop Remix 4:58THRILL Remix 5:11Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club 7:03Source: Madonna.com

Rebel Heart Album Release & Grammys PerformanceMADONNA'S REBEL HEART ALBUM OUT MARCH 10TH ON INTERSCOPEMadonna To Perform Live on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on February 8"Living For Love" Single Goes to Radio Feb. 12th

Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of the album on iTunes on February 9th. Fans that preordered Rebel Heart in December will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to them. To pre-order Rebel Heart visit iTunes.com/Madonna. 

So we're getting the 2 songs on Feb 9th and not a week earlier.

The only fact we've known of since Dec. 20th is "additional music will be released on Feb 9th" I have absolutely no idea where the "6 tracks" came from. Looks like the trend nowadays is "hey, here is some news, feel free to elaborate based on it"

Kinda what I thought! Never knew where this 6 track thingy came from. And I like 1/2 better. Save the rest for album release!

i'm glad only 2 tracks will be add to the first 6 , so the rest can be released when the album comes out.

i wonder when the super deluxe will be on itunes , will it pre order or will it be out with the release date

When I preordered the album I thought I was preordering the most complete version of it (that was the case with Hard Candy and MDNA) and now I see that there's going to be another edition with 6 additional tracks  :stare:

If they finally release the Super Deluxe on iTunes, they should make this 6 songs available as en EP so we don't have to pay again for the whole thing.

When I preordered the album I thought I was preordering the most complete version of it (that was the case with Hard Candy and MDNA) and now I see that there's going to be another edition with 6 additional tracks  :stare:

If they finally release the Super Deluxe on iTunes, they should make this 6 songs available as en EP so we don't have to pay again for the whole thing.

well i'm not gonne buy the super deluxe on itunes . but i'll buy the cd's :-p

did japan get a exstra remix or track with mdna ?