Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Autotune Baby

is it leaked?

​who heard this, whom i lick for more info?

​Jesus christ super star i would be a total prostitute if in music business.i think i would totally suck and all for stuff. this is disturbing writing and learning about oneself.

i know this is meant as a joke (hopefully), but you see this totally crossed my mind about remix stuff like :extra" shit, while being depressed about final track list and addicted missing.

who the fuck needs remixes. we can joke, but this is not that far away from possibility. so careful what you devilpray. shhhhhh!!!!! do not give bad ideas to people who are Big Bothering these topics.

The Super Deluxe Tracklist:

01. Living For Love 
02. Devil Pray 
03. Ghosttown 
04. Unapologetic Bitch 
05. Illuminati 
06. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 
07. Hold Tight 
08. Joan of Arc 
09. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) 
10. HeartBreakCity 
11. Body Shop 
12. Holy Water 
13. Inside Out 
14. Wash All Over Me 
15. Best Night 
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas) 
17. S.E.X. 
18. Messiah 
19. Rebel Heart
20. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
21. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Dub Remix)
22. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Edit)
23. Living For Love (Party Rock Remix)
24. Living For Love (Instrumental)
25. Spanish Lesson

How does iTunes work? I preordered and now it says "complete your order" for like $7.99... Does it not charge me when I first preorder?

I'm wondering the same thing... Usually once I pre-order something, the "Pre-Order" button changes into a greyed-out "Pre-ordered" button so that I know I've already pre-ordered it. Now it says "Complete your Pre-order", which implies that I haven't pre-ordered yet... So confused but I guess I'll just complete the pre-order? :Madonna021:

i know this is meant as a joke (hopefully), but you see this totally crossed my mind about remix stuff like :extra" shit, while being depressed about final track list and addicted missing.

who the fuck needs remixes. we can joke, but this is not that far away from possibility. so careful what you devilpray. shhhhhh!!!!! do not give bad ideas to people who are Big Bothering these topics.

Don't blame me if it happens  :mama005:

(Iconic) quote: "The first step before anybody else in this world believes it is that you have to believe it. The grateness excist in all of us. It's very simple. This is what I believe and I'm willing to die for it."

I'm the best the world's ever seen (the best ever)

I'm somebody you'll never forget coz' I work hard and sweated my tears (can't be stopped)

I'm never falling again and if I did I'll come back

Autotune Baby

is it leaked?

​who heard this, whom i lick for more info?

​

It features a sample of the crying baby from this (the first 13 seconds):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOKu_MxIVQY

There's a loop of it going on in the background, and it's basically a mid-tempo guitar ballad from the AL era reworked, Madonna sings about being like a baby wating to be looked after, etc etc...

I'm wondering the same thing... Usually once I pre-order something, the "Pre-Order" button changes into a greyed-out "Pre-ordered" button so that I know I've already pre-ordered it. Now it says "Complete your Pre-order", which implies that I haven't pre-ordered yet... So confused but I guess I'll just complete the pre-order? :Madonna021:

weird... because I thought paying $14.99 was a decent price for an album lol. So it's like $22.50. Ugggggh. Thanks for being SOOO clear iTunes! Fuck. LOL. i'm kidding. half kidding.