Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Exactly, so i don't understand how saying the pic is unflattering is body shaming. That's like calling Madonna a racist for #disnigga, its extreme oversensitivy and hyperbole. 

I think people really went overboard calling Yung Rapunxel (and thinly vailed, me) a sexist, ageist, male supremacist. 

People really need to calm down and learn to respect opinions. 

Well, unflattering wasn't the first that popped out. Gross was. That's different. 

I have yet to understand how a naked body (total or partial, male or female) can be descibed as gross. That's actually the only thing that bothers me - as I kinda question why Mert Alas is posting these pics '-' I mean : on what purpose ?

Back to the topic 'the Rebel Heart album', do you think it will reach #1 on the Billboard 200? I think there's still some hope after all the Ellen performances and next week IHeart Awards.

I heard the predictions are that it won't even make it to the top 15 :1f614:

Very strange though, where are all the tickets bundles??

Well, unflattering wasn't the first that popped out. Gross was. That's different. 

I have yet to understand how a naked body (total or partial, male or female) can be descibed as gross. That's actually the only thing that bothers me - as I kinda question why Mert Alas is posting these pics '-' I mean : on what purpose ?

Gross is a stronger word but it was still refering to the picture and not Madonna's body. I dont think anyone here thinks Madonna is gross. Am I wrong? I mean, he only said it about on of the pics specifically, when we have several other similar pics which he also posted, but he said "that last pic is gross, do you find it flattering?". :)

What i find gross is that Perez Hilton premiered that pic of her genitals covered by the perfume bottle. That doesn't mean I disrespect the female vagina or whatever. :laughing: it's not exactly flattering to her in any way. I would think the same about Kim K, since that kind of thing is on her level.

I heard the predictions are that it won't even make it to the top 15 :1f614:

Very strange though, where are all the tickets bundles??

It's quite disappointing since we got used to #1 albums since 2000... But I guess it's just a number, some of her best albums like Erotica and Ray of Light were #2 as well, so it's not that dramatic after all. I wonder what's so interesting about that Empire soundtrack... I had never heard about it til this week :lol:

A full UK update.

UK Singles
75. (68) Living For Love (4 weeks)

UK Single Sales
53. (51) Living For Love (4 weeks)
65. (NEW) Ghosttown (1 week)

UK Singles Downloads
54. (52) Living For Love (4 weeks)
65. (NEW) Ghosttown (1 week)

UK Physical Singles
4. (5) Living For Love (4 weeks)
7. (9) Living For Love (3 weeks)
64. (RE) Girl Gone Wild (34 weeks)

Scottish Singles
47. (46) Living For Love (4 weeks)

UK Albums
7. (2) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)
31. (27) Celebration (100 weeks)

UK Albums Sales Chart
6. (2) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)
29. (26) Celebration (4 weeks)

UK Album Downloads
12. (1) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)
21. (22) The Immaculate Collection (6 weeks)
57. (67) Celebration (32 weeks)

UK Album Streaming
37. (33) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)

UK Physical Albums
5. (3) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)
24. (23) Celebration (54 weeks)

Scottish Albums
10. (3) Rebel Heart (2 weeks)