Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

U cracked me up guys, with all this remastering talking, and also all the "insiders-in-the-know" arguing about what's true and what's false...

For myself, I'll just wait for my physical copy of the CD to rip it in HQ :Madonna009:  I think this time I'll only be getting the megasuperduperultradeluxe version and the vinyl. No point in getting the edited and the regular editions - unless the artwork is different [a la MDNA].

Guest madonner

And I will buy all the formats as I am a collectionist! :)

BTW, all the talking about demos, leaks and outtakes, I like it, as I can really appreciate the working progress and to get some insight, but what is the biggest problem is that some people leak tweaked versions, with changed names of the files, then we end up with a big mess, not know what is real and what is not...

Most of the album will contain as-of-yet unheard tracks.

Then you and your buddies here are either deliberately missleading readers of this fansite or you simply just don't know (and pretend you do?There are only 2 completely fresh and new tracks lately recorded and will debut on the record, one of which is Ghosttown. The rest are reworked and often re-recorded tracks.

U cracked me up guys, with all this remastering talking, and also all the "insiders-in-the-know" arguing about what's true and what's false... For myself, I'll just wait for my physical copy of the CD to rip it in HQ :Madonna009:  I think this time I'll only be getting the megasuperduperultradeluxe version and the vinyl. No point in getting the edited and the regular editions - unless the artwork is different [a la MDNA].

Yes Frank!It's hilarious! Wanting the remastered version of 6 songs when we still haven't got the full album is kinda pointless.Look what Madonna does to people! Lol!

Then you and your buddies here are either deliberately missleading readers of this fansite or you simply just don't know (and pretend you do?There are only 2 completely fresh and new tracks lately recorded and will debut on the record, one of which is Ghosttown. The rest are reworked and often re-recorded tracks.

Funny, he's never really posted something "made up", nor been rude to anyone here. So you will quit it with the attitude right now if all this is as irrelevant as you say. :)

Could you please upload them For us? I would like to check personallyPretty please.. :)

Everyone needs to stop asking for a reupload of these. They are official releases. I haven't said anything about it but seriously guys you know better.  :stare:

And believe it, there's no change at all! the glitch on Bitch Im Madonna is there, the Ghosttown noises too (which I believe are on purpose) and the autotune. Only difference is the parental advisory cover.

Everyone needs to stop asking for a reupload of these. They are official releases. I haven't said anything about it but seriously guys you know better. :stare:And believe it, there's no change at all! the glitch on Bitch Im Madonna is there, the Ghosttown noises too (which I believe are on purpose) and the autotune. Only difference is the parental advisory cover.

Okay, thanks anyway. :)

Funny, he's never really posted something "made up", nor been rude to anyone here. So you will quit it with the attitude right now if all this is as irrelevant as you say. :)

That's not the only thing funny. No attitude babe, just truth. I find it unfair posting false information - especially when people trust what you have to say.

That's not the only thing funny. No attitude babe, just truth.I find it unfair posting false information - especially when people trust what you have to say.

Either say things nicely or keep it to yourself. I don't care about anyone's "truth", all I care about is that people act nicely on the forum.

What's the point of giving us 6 more songs before album release? I mean I like it as a fan but wonder if this would hurt album sales/etc.

I dont really get it either. Would make more sense to give us a new track each week leading up to the album instead of a bunch here and there.

@diplo @arielrechtshaid LFL is one of the best @Madonna's songs ever, but shouldn't it be remastered? Sounds weird a couple of times

diplo Verified account

â€@diplo
@jenesaispop @arielrechtshaid @Madonna album version is strong