Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I know how reliable Wiki could be, but is there enough space for track 20 and 21 on the Fnac exclusive edition ?

the deluxe edition clocks at 74:15 !

I don't think it's so professional not to have a final tracklist of all the editions: the cd is gonna be released in less than a month and the masters have been given to Universal for sure !

I know how reliable Wiki could be, but is there enough space for track 20 and 21 on the Fnac exclusive edition ?

the deluxe edition clocks at 74:15 !

I don't think it's so professional not to have a final tracklist of all the editions: the cd is gonna be released in less than a month and the masters have been given to Universal for sure !

It might be a tight squeeze, but one of the longest albums I can think of is Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' deluxe edition which is 22 tracks and 79 minutes.

They also might do what they did for her deluxe version of Nicki's 'The Pinkprint' and have to cut some songs to make them fit. The iTunes version is 84 minutes.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=294594

GRAMMY iTUNES WINNERS: UPDATE
Who's Selling So Far (Winners and Performers)

UPDATE: 

This morning, meanwhile, confirms something else: Madonna is as adept as ever at seizing a moment.

The erstwhile Material Girl, whose performance of "Living for Love" on the Grammys went over like gangbusters, released three instant-grat tunes, which this morning took over the top three positions on the iTunes singles chart. Her Rebel Heart, meanwhile (due 3/10) is currently the #27 album.

Madonna Releases Three New Tracks, Full Rebel Heart Track List
Hot off her Grammy performance, Madonna has released three more tracks off her forthcoming Rebel Heart album. 

"Hold Tight," "Joan of Arc" and "Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)" dropped on iTunes overnight Monday. Like the first six tracks off Rebel Heart, Madge's latest songs focus on perseverance, devotion and fame, while the production varies from strumming acoustics to driving electro beats. 

Recap:

Standard Edition: http://amzn.com/B00S2T3WOW
01. Living for Love
02. Devil Pray
03. Ghosttown
04. Unapologetic Bitch
05. Illuminati
06. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
07. Hold Tight
08. Joan of Arc
09. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me

15. Best Night
16. Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas)
17. S.E.X.
18. Messiah
19. Rebel Heart

20. Beautiful Scars
21. Queen