Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna Used Album Leak Criticism To Perfect Her Songs
Madonna is convinced her album leak actually helped her make a better record because she let criticism of the unfinished tracks "guide" her as she finished off the project.

The hacking prompted Madonna to share a handful of tracks nearly three months before the album's intended March (15) release, but the Music hitmaker admits the incident actually helped her make improvements.

During an interview with U.S. host Ryan Seacrest on the E! Live from the Red Carpet special before the Grammy Awards on Sunday (08Feb15), Madonna said, "It was an interesting process, because it was kinda like the music came out unready and people commented on it and even though I was p**sed that I got hacked and s**t got leaked I was like, 'Ooh, I better change this'. It actually helped guide me a little bit."

Madonna Used Album Leak Criticism To Perfect Her Songs
Madonna is convinced her album leak actually helped her make a better record because she let criticism of the unfinished tracks "guide" her as she finished off the project.

The hacking prompted Madonna to share a handful of tracks nearly three months before the album's intended March (15) release, but the Music hitmaker admits the incident actually helped her make improvements.

During an interview with U.S. host Ryan Seacrest on the E! Live from the Red Carpet special before the Grammy Awards on Sunday (08Feb15), Madonna said, "It was an interesting process, because it was kinda like the music came out unready and people commented on it and even though I was p**sed that I got hacked and s**t got leaked I was like, 'Ooh, I better change this'. It actually helped guide me a little bit."

Wasn't there someone here saying the leaks had nothing to do with the songs being modified ?