Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Apparently there is also a version for Europe/UK that includes Beautiful Scars in the actual tracklist after Body Shop, relegates Messiah and S.E.X. to a second disc, includes Queen but doesn't include Graffiti Heart. I think there were some other differences but this is such a mess.

We all wanted lots of versions but not this many. :seeno:

Agreed. I'm fine up to a point with different releases, but to release the same format but if they change the tracklisting to a multiple country, I'll probably end up cancelling all my Super Deluxe preorders and wait until I get the one I'm most satisfied with. Buying two of them is already costing almost $90, so hoping Amazon.ca will add it.

Edit: I found the Super Deluxe version in Canada. Matches the ASIN: B00T73ATFW

http://www.amazon.ca/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00T73ATFW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423325519&sr=8-3&keywords=rebel+heart+madonna

Apparently there is also a version for Europe/UK that includes Beautiful Scars in the actual tracklist after Body Shop, relegates Messiah and S.E.X. to a second disc, includes Queen but doesn't include Graffiti Heart. I think there were some other differences but this is such a mess. We all wanted lots of versions but not this many. :seeno:

Really? Then I want this edition! LolYour right wY to many! Has any of this been confirmed?

Just through Amazon in various countries, but they are pretty reliable.

Hmmm, nothing on Amazon.fr

http://www.amazon.fr/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00T73ATFW/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1423325750&sr=1-3&keywords=Madonna

or Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/Rebel-Heart-Ltd-Super-Deluxe-Edt/dp/B00T73ATFW/ref=sr_1_9?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1423325857&sr=1-9&keywords=Madonna

I might like this one, but I wish Graffiti Heart would be on it. Where did you read this?

I read about it on ATRL and I believe it had a source but I didn't look, I had just woken up and was getting ready to go out. Sorry. :(

I saw that too this morning, but I still haven't seen Universal confirming the tracklist. This was obviously made by a fan. Hopefully in the next week or so it'll be cleared up and finalized.

I think the different formats show they've put a lot of thought into marketing and promotion on global markets, we don't have to buy every single version of this album. Some songs will work better in, say, the Japanese market vs. the French market. There's still a month until the release, and as we've seen already, things can change. Not getting certain songs on an album doesn't mean we don't get them period. IMO, she needs to utilize b-sides for singles if she wants those sales, too.

I think the different formats show they've put a lot of thought into marketing and promotion on global markets, we don't have to buy every single version of this album. Some songs will work better in, say, the Japanese market vs. the French market. There's still a month until the release, and as we've seen already, things can change. Not getting certain songs on an album doesn't mean we don't get them period. IMO, she needs to utilize b-sides for singles if she wants those sales, too.

LOL.

What it shows is that they finally figured out how to cash on us.

Look no further.

LOL.What it shows is that they finally figured out how to cash on us.Look no further.

I don't know about you, but I've been paying $375 for concert tickets for over 10 years now. THATS called cashing in. Releasing a few formats of an album doesn't really qualify in my book. I'll be getting the super deluxe cd and deluxe vinyl. If I want to get anything else, I will, but I won't feel obligated to get the French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, etc. versions of the cd just to have all the varieties. If that's fleecing the fans, then so be it, but no ones being forced to do so.