Is there a person over the age of 18 in the civilized world who doesn't know who Madonna is?

Melrose95

I think some people over a certain age really may not of heard her to be honest. It's true.

Really? I never met a SINGLE person. I remember when she did Evita, and she was in Vanity Fair abd I showed my b Mom one of the pictures and she went "Who's that"? And I said Madonna and she was like "Get out" because she had changed her look and wore contacts in the movieShe knew who Madonna was but she didn't recognize her in that picture because of her transformation like your grandparents during the ROL era.

I've discussed Madonna with literally HUNDREDS of people in 3 different states that I live in of all ages and races and I gave yet to meet a single person over the age of 16 who doesn't know who she isMy great grandmother who would be in her 100s, even bought me the WTG tour VHS one year for my birthday in the 90s.

sometimes I face some other problems

1.) To my brother "Dont cry for me, Argentina" is a Madonna song. I had to explain who Evita was, why

someone would do a musical about her. He didnt believe. I had to call grandma to tell him "she was

a legend".

2.) My mom likes old Madonna songs. La Isla Bonita is her fave. but she doenst think

its Madonna singing in Rescue Me. And she mocks it during the end "its a man singing, not Madonna"

Ok her voice changed a lot. and stuff. it makes me laugh :lol:

I was at my cousin's 21st birthday back in 1995, they'd hired a function hall and had a projector screen showing music videos. My gran knew I was a Madonna fan and Secret came on. I was sitting next to her and she asked "is that Madonna?" I said yeah and she just nodded but I did notice her hand tapping her knee in time with the song 😊