Madonna in Today Show Australia

Juan of Arc

I wouldn't say she comes across as rude at all (especially when he tries to make her drink and she cutely retorts 'No, I make the rules to this game'). The old charm is still there for sure.Only thing that I'd say is that it's something of a missed opportunity, that guy should be legless after all those dull questions he asks her.

Ok I gotta vent. Lol first I think she looked really good/pretty. That said what's with the hair? It's fine and everything but seems more like she's promoting W.E. or a children's book. If it must be long why not styled like the ROL video hair. It's more edgy and current. And that dress! Again W.E. She does not look like she's promoting music much less an album called Rebel Heart with that amazing cover art. Totally not cohesive.

Ok I gotta vent. Lol first I think she looked really good/pretty. That said what's with the hair? It's fine and everything but seems more like she's promoting W.E. or a children's book. If it must be long why not styled like the ROL video hair. It's more edgy and current. And that dress! Again W.E.She does not look like she's promoting music much less an album called Rebel Heart with that amazing cover art. Totally not cohesive.

I agree, im so over this look. M 2000 interview  post-713-0-97362600-1422406861_thumb.jpg

Thats 15 years ago.