The LFL GRAMMYS 2015!

groovyguy

i am singing along the album versions all the time. 

Annie Lennox kicked ass singing just now. Annie is looking like Girlie Show MAdonna in 1993 :)

p.s. this si 5.1 program, prepare to laugh at "live vocals' channel tomorrow ala Britney from las vegas show :)

exactly, you could tell she was singing live along with the album vocals. 

feels like youtube comment section of Britney 'live' singing where they trying to prove how she sings.

this is silly. you can barely hear it on some places and where you hear her she cracks. i'll rather have Nothing really matters or power of goodbye where she sings imperfect but it makes me shivers down my spine. 

Madonna is doing backing vocals to the album track, it is ridiculous, if you love this type of performances lucky you. i love her as much as you do, and i am the type of person that will tell her how it is in her face.

She sang live with just heavy backing vocals.

@ 2:28, you can clearly hear when her voice breakshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3s1ZYl4AS8

feels like youtube comment section of Britney 'live' singing where they trying to prove how she sings.

this is silly. you can barely hear it on some places and where you hear her she cracks. i'll rather have Nothing really matters or power of goodbye where she sings imperfect but it makes me shivers down my spine. 

Madonna is doing backing vocals to the album track, it is ridiculous, if you love this type of performances lucky you. i love her as much as you do, and i am the type of person that will tell her how it is in her face.

her voice is not the same it was 10, 20 years ago tho. IDGAF if she sang with a backing vocal. Were lucky shes promoting at all. I thought she was done being a part of normal promotional cycles.

Madonna Brings Gospel Choir, Bulls for 'Living for Love' at Grammys
Madonna brought her latest video to life on the Grammy stage. Sticking with the horned dancers and matador theme, the legendary singer was out for blood with her first live performance of the Diplo-produced Rebel Heart single "Living for Love." She fought with the bulls, rolled out a gospel choir and was hoisted into the air over the course of her energetic time onstage. 

Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj introduced the singer, amicably calling her "bitch." "She told me to call her that," Cyrus said.

Last year, Madonna appeared during Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' Grammy performance of "Same Love," singing her classic "Open Your Heart" after over 30 couples wed live during the performance. 

Madonna has no nominations this year, given that her most recent release was the 2009 greatest hits compilation Celebration featuring a Grammy-nominated single of the same name. Following a leak and subsequent emergency release of six news songs, the pop icon is preparing to release the rest of her Rebel Heart album on March 10th. She has been nominated 28 times since 1986, winning exclusively in the Dance and Music Video categories.

Madonna has no nominations this year, given that her most recent release was the 2009 greatest hits compilation Celebration featuring a Grammy-nominated single of the same name.

"wtf is mdna" -Cher and now Rolling Stone LMAO