The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

From NOM:

Yesterday Madonna repeated the Bell Centre in Montreal as planned. And our little eavesdroppers have heard a few things:- SEX begins with Justify My Love lyrics- Messiah, Heart Break City were repeated but we ignore whether they will be in the Final Set-List or not

MESSIAH?! OH DEAR...

HAVE A GOOD BREAKFAST FOLKS, IT'S GONNA BE A LONG DAY :Madonna003:

Even Madonnarama reports this news:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-fr/2015/02/28/madonna-en-concert-a-paris-le-9-decembre-2015/

Ok maybe they are performing these songs to distract us and confuse us :Madonna006:

I highly doubt they would have time to do something like that 1 day before the opening night. 

super_hero_tony@fred_gillotteau process is done. Now we just have to represent. We are ready.

super_hero_tony@ya5m1n1 Very! But the good kind of nervous that gives you a rush. I can't wait for an audience to play to. The sound of the audience is a force.

super_hero_tony@gregvsmatt yes, very excited. Madonna hasn't been to Australia in the years that I have worked with her and I really enjoy Australia. I am looking forward to it.

super_hero_tony@zubenko.anastasia1 if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. But Madonna is there most of the time as well. I get more time to sleep then most because I take care of one person, M. But a lot of people work very long hours. I really don't know what drives them. It has to be something more than a salary. Real dedication.

madonnaRebel Mouth.....,,,,â¤ï¸#rebelhearttour@marilynminter

note: Marilyn Minter is an American artist in NYC & responsible for Candy Shop backdrop video for S&S2

Posted Image

"Rebel Eye............⤠‪#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

"Rebel Chair ..................1 more day!!!!!#bitchareyouinmygang ⤠#rebelhearttour" -Madonna
Posted Image

andifeel [MT] & Living for Love [MN]:

More news arising from last night's band and vocal rehearsals..(from Riley, the person who recorded the clips)

Illuminati - very static vocals (Sounded like it was a backdrop)
Music - akin to album version with marching band drums added towards the end, mixed into the "Get Stupid" portion of GI2M with segued into Candy Shop (Similar to Album Version)
Material Girl (new mix, very Diplo, keeps the original synths but the beat is cut in half. Think Ilumminati Demo vs Final) 
La Vie En Rose - (M and Piano, gorgeous)
Unapologetic Bitch (standard album version)
Holiday (similar to original with additional beats and extended outro)

This was posted too by the person who recorded the clips

Illuminati (Sounded like it was a backdrop)

Music (Album Version with marching band drums added towards the end) 

Mixed into "Get Stupid" portion of GI2M

Mixed into Candy Shop (Similar to Album Version)

Material Girl (New Mix, Sounds very Diplo, keeps the original synths but the beat is cut in half. Think Ilumminati Demo vs Final) 

La Vie En Rose (M and Piano, gorgeous)

Unapologetic Bitch (Album Version)

Holiday (Original First Album Version with additional beats and extended outro) 

Please send link