The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I like the rumors more and more :D

by Illuminatrix on MTribe forun

OFICIAL SETLIST

Mike Tyson opening (speeach naked and caged)
ICONIC (Madonna in a cage with chains like a wild animal)
Unapologetic Bitch (drums rhythm)
Don´t Tell Me (new mix and choreo)
Rebel Heart (Madonna with electric guitar in middle of heart stage)

S.E.X (First interlude, Madonna is a sex teacher and the dancers make straight and gay sexual positions)

Justify My Love (In 1 minute Madonna make a poledance solo show)
Holy Water/Vogue (Madonna and nuns in poles make a sexy show, in Vogue extended sampler priests appear)
Deeper and Deeper (Madonna make a choreo with nuns and priests)
Like a Virgin (nuns and priest have sex and madonna sing)("Inside Out" sampler)
Devil Pray (Madonna, God and Devil make a choreo)

CANDY SHOP (Second interlude)

Ghosttown (Madonna dance tango)("Between the bars" introduction)
La Vie En Rose/Body Shop (Madonna sing part of "Body Shop" in French)
True Blue (Funny choreo in cabaret version, with aya and bambi)
Music (Swing mix, Bonny and Clyde style)
Heartbreakcity (Madonna sing amazing ballad with a couple dancers) ("Love Dont Live Here Anymore" sampler)

YOU'LL SEE/BORROWED TIME (Third interlude)

Living For Love (Madonna sing this song dressed as a sexy bullfighter)(Dancers make amazing choreography)
Take a Bow (Madonna sing this song with a crutch and horned bull)
Dress You Up (Madonna dressed as a gypsy Frida Kahlo)
La Isla Bonita (Flamenco dancer appear in this song) ("Spanish Eyes" guitar sampler appear)
Who´s That Girl (Madonna and the dancers make a flamenco choreo and sing with the fans)

ILLUMINATI (Last Interlude)(Artist appear)

Girl Gone Wild (new remix)
Bitch Im Madonna (remixed and dirty new version) (L-U-V sampler)
Holiday (Amazing new remix) ("Everybody" extended sampler)

P.D: Next week will be published the photos of rehearsals

In the beginning I was keeping my mind open, but at this point I really don't believe him anymore and I neither know if hoping that he's right honestly.

This setlist is full of weird ideas for me, things like the inclusion of Hung Up in the first set of MDNA.

I mean crutches with horns ...  :confused:

"You'll See/Borrowed Time" (I'm afraid it can be a boring mix full of cut lines from both songs). 

Nuns and priests have sex together (I hope she's not going there, it would be the oldest provocation of the world). 

But most of all the omission of Inside Out and Hold Tight would be criminal!! (right after the Wash All Over Me one). Oh, we have Candy Shop and Girl Gone Wild of course ...

So, I really hope to be completly surprised on the 9th of Sept or to get the Skin Bruno one.  :cryin2:

In the beginning I was keeping my mind open, but at this point I really don't believe him anymore and I neither know if hoping that he's right honestly.

This setlist is full of weird ideas for me, things like the inclusion of Hung Up in the first set of MDNA.

I mean crutches with horns ...  :confused:

"You'll See/Borrowed Time" (I'm afraid it can be a boring mix full of cut lines from both songs). 

Nuns and priests have sex together (I hope she's not going there, it would be the oldest provocation of the world). 

But most of all the omission of Inside Out and Hold Tight would be criminal!! (right after the Wash All Over Me one). Oh, we have Candy Shop and Girl Gone Wild of course ...

So, I really hope to be completly surprised on the 9th of Sept or to get the Skin Bruno one.  :cryin2:

Sorry people, I just read again my previous comment.

Maybe I've been too negative, but I'll be so disappointed if also Hold Tight and Inside Out are destined to be cut off.

ya'll keep speculating over lies and stupid instagrams and just building your hopes up just to get dissapointed in the end. Its like youre making sure you're dissapointed. sorry but i think after secretproject and rebel heart fans would've learned to take everything coming from her instagram and other fans with a grain of salt. :stare:

Did the exclusive spoilers come to an end? :(

Probably! Since the mass leaks last December, M and her team have really tightened up security. I would assume that the sites that used to post accurate exclusive spoilers (MadonnaTribe, Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna) somehow relied on the infamous hacker to get their info.

The full MDNA Tour setlist was leaked by m.d.n.a. in the MadonnaNation forum three weeks before the tour started, following a few spoilers by Madonnarama. However, m.d.n.a. has indirectly confirmed that his source got their info from the hacker, who is now in jail.

For the Sticky & Sweet Tour, MadonnaTribe leaked the full setlist three weeks before opening night.

For the Confessions Tour, DrownedMadonna reported the full provisional setlist in performance order 7 weeks before opening night. A month later, MadonnaTribe reported that "Deeper and Deeper" and "Everybody" had been replaced by "Erotica" and "La Isla Bonita", respectively.

Probably! Since the mass leaks last December, M and her team have really tightened up security. I would assume that the sites that used to post accurate exclusive spoilers (MadonnaTribe, Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna) somehow relied on the infamous hacker to get their info.

The full MDNA Tour setlist was leaked by m.d.n.a. in the MadonnaNation forum three weeks before the tour started, following a few spoilers by Madonnarama. However, m.d.n.a. has indirectly confirmed that his source got their info from the hacker, who is now in jail.

For the Sticky & Sweet Tour, MadonnaTribe leaked the full setlist three weeks before opening night.

For the Confessions Tour, DrownedMadonna reported the full provisional setlist in performance order 7 weeks before opening night. A month later, MadonnaTribe reported that "Deeper and Deeper" and "Everybody" had been replaced by "Erotica" and "La Isla Bonita", respectively.

Wow thanks for the insight. I've never been able to attend until MDNA Tour so I never followed anything spoiler wise prior.

It's a shame that collectors/leakers have ruined a good relation that Madonna's team had with reputable sites giving us inside information.

MadonnaTribe had nothing to do with that hacker.

Actually, Madonnarama revealed more than a few spoilers. It revealed around 17-18 songs and a lot of details about the performances,

Girl Gone Wild is now a full song? Come on.

I know, wasn't it supposed to be an instrumental bit during Madonna's pole dancing? :laughing:

This guy is acting like Madonna's been changing the setlist every three days for a month while chances are it's been unchanged since June...

My best gay frend had sex with one of the dancers ftom RHT .. they met on grindr in brooklyn last week and they fucked at his hotel room in the city. other dancers are stayng in the same hotel. dancer doesn't want to talk about the tour or  madonna

lol well at least we get to know they had sex. lol.