The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

^ naughty words :) :

Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearlsNeckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girlsThigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden maskPerfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaineChopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chairFish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meatCandle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stoveGolden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on 

^ naughty words :) :

Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearlsNeckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girlsThigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden maskPerfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaineChopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chairFish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meatCandle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stoveGolden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on 

daMN I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! I thought he was just refering to the name of the song!

Isn't anyone surprised that we may not be getting Ghosttown on the tour? It seems to be missing in a lot of these rumored set lists.

Why wouldn't we be getting Ghosttown? She's even just said it's one of her favs from the album.

Rumored setlists seem to have been fake, news of M might be the best source at the moment, they just did not list the obvious tracks from the album like Devil Pray, Ghosttown or Unapologetic Bitch.

That comes from Illuminatrix who was proven fake and he even shut up after News of M revealed Everybody...

Oh damn, I was liking the idea of Unapologetic Bitch being the 2nd song. It's one of my favorites. Maybe it will be.

Not sure if I want a reworked version of Ghosttown - I just want her to sing it as it is :)

Not sure if this is directed at me but when I said reworked I meant visually. I'd prefer the original version musically as well.

She looks bad with those necklines. (on the matador outfits) - not really a fan of those outfits, and especially that grammys hat thing. lol

MDNA costumes were all so lame, except the reinvention of JPGautier's guepiere, and they didn't value her body so much imo, especially on the second and last sections. Finger crossed for some originality and elegance this time.

Reading Tony Villanueva's IG posts makes me so excited for the tour!  Can't wait!

super_hero_tonyCostumes "1" hints at the magnitude of the costumes. You THINK you've seen it all? I did too until I saw the opening number. SUPER successful (Beautiful) fitting last night!

...Drowned World has been my favorite M tour for years but "REBEL HEART" is gaining fast (Jamie King and Tiff Dog are back) . Madonna is an artist and uses the stage as her canvas. I wish I could tell you what I saw yesterday in rehearsals, it made my heart race with excitement (but I can't). I turned to my co worker Laura Spratt and ask, what did you think? She said "I got chills" (but I can't) - Madonna never disappoints! 

MDNA Tour 2012 - enjoy this photograph of the stage from the LAST tour, because you won't see it again. Madonna works hard to Re-Invent. The stage late at night when everyone is gone and before the first show is Magic with anticipation. One group of people who work the hardest but never get enough recognition are the men and women who construct the stage/set/lights/sound/video and everyone who makes the show possible. Because live performance is all creating "Illusion" you rarely see them but they are there and no show could happen without them. Consider when you see the NEW stage. 
Every week I have a different Favorite moment in this show. The choreography in this particular section is Kool like a menthol cigarette! You'll know it when you see it because you will want to practice it in your hotel room (not that I do that)... 

...I will be sad when rehearsal comes to an end but glad that Madonna's fans will be able to see this finished piece of Art. Madonna "Rebel Heart" Tour TICKTOCKTICKTOCK Daysâ“

Posted Image

#RebelHeartTour Is Rumoured to take its audiences on a theatrical journey of @Madonna s Career .

Madonna on the set list: What I look for is a certain balance between the most significant songs from my last album “Rebel Heart†and then try to incorporate them in the storytelling of the show. I also looked at the music I’ve been releasing for the past 30 years.

Posted Image

MDNA costumes were all so lame, except the reinvention of JPGautier's guepiere, and they didn't value her body so much imo, especially on the second and last sections. Finger crossed for some originality and elegance this time.

I know, I did like the first section, and the I'm Addicted one. The Celebration one was just her being cool and it's enough for me, it was kinda like S&S but with nicer outfits. The majorette one was clownish.

S&S costumes were also not that great tho...