The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Iluminattix said opening night will be broadcast live on Periscope

U2 has been doing that on the acoustic section of their Innocence + Experience Tour for a while, and I honestly think it sucks. I know it's a better idea to make everyone make part of it (since we all just want that day to arrive), but it freezes everytime and its more complains than anything.

Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Madonna Tickets In Demand Overseas
Some of the biggest names in music will be taking their talents overseas this fall, including Spandau Ballet, pop princess Taylor Swift, One Direction, Madonna, and Ariana Grande. One Direction and Taylor Swift have been dominating the touring market in the states all summer, and so it is no surprise that their tickets continue to be competitive internationally.  Ariana Grande will be touring internationally for her first time, and veteran Madonna is expected to break records when her Rebel Heart Tour heads out overseas. Below are highlights for each tour, with ticket data provided by viagogo.com.

Madonna | International Dates: November 4 – March 27 | Get-in Price: $60, Cologne, Germany

Madonna’s The Rebel Hearts Tour, in support of her thirteenth studio album, is scheduled to kick off on September 9th in Montreal. The North American leg of the tour will wrap up in October and will cover Europe and the U.K. in the months of November and December.

In her touring past, Madonna has broken records on the road. According to the Billboard Boxscore, Madonna’s MDNA tour in 2012 grossed $305 million and moved 2.2 million tickets to 88 shows. For Rebel Hearts, Madonna’s most inexpensive international date is currently her November 5th show in Cologne, Germany, where a get-in ticket is just $60. At the other end of the spectrum, her most expensive show to date is her March 6th show in Auckland, New Zealand, which has a get-in price of $172. Since Madonna’s tour has months to go before it kicks off overseas, fans can expect tickets to rise in the upcoming weeks.

U2 has been doing that on the acoustic section of their Innocence + Experience Tour for a while, and I honestly think it sucks. I know it's a better idea to make everyone make part of it (since we all just want that day to arrive), but it freezes everytime and its more complains than anything.

It's Meerkat. Same app she premiered Ghosttown. And it was a fan who would film them for a song or two. I think it's cool but even being at the show and what appeared on the screen had a minor delay.