The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

MTRIBE and instagram dressednyc

By someone on the forum? Cause no one has credibility. And the hashtags 

[*] dressednycTeam Minotaur or TeamMatador 

#BothRebelHearts #Art #SoHo#NewYorkCity #DressedNYC #rayceasar#TeamMinotaur #TeamMatador#BothWinners #inspired

Make me think this is probably just a fanart.

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" Tour Higher Secondary Ticket Prices Than Previous MDNA Tour
The Queen of Pop is set to hit the road, and may be on track to break tour records yet again as well. Madonna’s “Rebel Heart†tour, a tour in support of her thirteenth studio album, which she released in March, is scheduled to kick off on September 9 in Montreal. The North American leg of the tour will wrap up in October (although several additional dates are scheduled in North America for 2016), and will cover Europe and the U.K. in November and December.

In her touring past, Madonna has smashed records on the road. According to the Billboard Boxscore, Madonna’s MDNA tour in 2012 grossed $305 million and moved 2.2 million tickets to 88 shows. That year, it was the highest grossing tour. On that run, the show made a stop at London’s Hyde Park, a stadium with a massive 65,000 capacity. The average ticket price for that show was $250, with a get-in price of $170. In the U.S., Madonna played two shows at Yankee Stadium, a venue with a 49,642 capacity, and the average ticket price was $204.70, with a get-in of just $28. On the second night, the average ticket price was $171.13 with a get-in price of $51. To compare, on her upcoming Rebel Heart tour, the average Madonna ticket is $331 on the secondary market for her US dates.

She is set to play two London dates in December at the O2 Arena, a 20,000 capacity arena. For her first show on December 1, the average ticket price to see Madonna  is $366, with get-in ticket prices of $334.  She is slotted to play two dates in New York City in September, one at Madison Square Garden (18,200 capacity), and the other at The Barclays Arena in Brooklyn (18,103 capacity).  The MSG show on September 16 has an average ticket price of $387, with a get-in price of $114, and the Barclays Arena show has an average ticket price of $475, with a get-in price of $77, according to Ticketbis.

Posted Image

Madonna’s 2006 Confessions tour grossed $194 million and had 1.2 million tickets sold to 60 shows. Her most successful run yet, her 2008-2009 Sticky & Sweet tour, grossed $408 million for 3.5 million tickets sold.  It continues to hold the record for the biggest tour ever for a female artist. With her ticket sales already competitive on the secondary market, Madonna may be on track to break more records with Rebel Heart.

I was reading that the projection is Madonna will gross an average between $5,000,000-$6,000,000 per night on RH Tour.  If that holds true, and I'm not completely sold on those #'s, RH Tour could beat S&S Tour's gross.  We'll see.  The #'s usually don't start to post until midway during the tour.

ICON on the Live Pass gift and the updated customer service issue at Live Nation

Fans have been reporting that Live Nation doesn’t offer customer support anymore regarding Madonna merchandise. Fans have e-mailed Live Nation and have all received the same reply back:

..’Thank you for your email. We do apologize for any confusion; however we no longer provide the customer service for the Madonna Fan Club. If your questions or concerns are still outstanding, please contact the new team * PHONE: 1-855-244-7699 US // +1-949-333-4820 International Thank you for your patience and understanding.’

The new team behind the customer service has updated this system this week.  All e-mails will be sent through and handled by the new team directly. 

And now Madonna.com has also sent out an email to all its registered members:

Thanks once again for participating in our Icon ticket pre-sales for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour, which opens very soon on September 9 in Montreal!

Your Live Pass purchase included a gift, and you could select from a Rebel Heart logo keyring, 24″x36″ exclusive Madonna tour poster or a $5 discount at the Madonna Online Store. We are happy to report that the Rebel Heart keyring is now in production and the exclusive poster is almost ready for the printing presses. We expect that shipping will begin in September.

If you have any questions regarding your Live Pass gift order, please use our Contact Us form found on the HELP page of madonna.com. “fanclubsupport @livenationmerchandise.com†is no longer a valid email address. Please use the Contact Us form for Icon- and website-related inquiries. To speak with a Fan Support representative, please call us: 855 244-7699 U.S. / +1-949-333-4820 International.

We appreciate your patience while we worked on creating these special items for you. The Icon Team#RebelHeartTourMADONNA.COM

MADONNA'S INTERVIEW RYTHME FM
[Translated]
Madonna Hello, how are you?
Hi, okay I try to wake up!
Seriously? 
Yes we worked very late last night
Oh, how the rehearsals take place?
They are going well, it's very long, very long.
Where are you in the creation of the show?
We are always choosing the songs, do the choreography, it is 75% I would say.
How much you're involved in the process of creating the show? And why love you create a show?
I'm interested in absolutely everything in the process, arrangements, choice of music, dancers, stage, choreography, the backdrops .... What I like is the creative process itself, taking several ideas, create a story, all the details are very important.
You inspire you to art, religion, news topics to create your shows, what are the inspirations you have there? 
I use my songs to tell a story, but I can very well use a song that tell many stories.
Is what you can tell me about your current inspiration for this show?
Many of my new songs speak of feelings, romance, have a broken heart, believe in yourself, looking up despite hardships ...
Love is a theme present in this album, although you had a broken heart, you still believe in love
Nobody can live without love
Love can cause suffering
Love can cause suffering yes, but it's an incredible experience.
You have a lot of tracks that tell us that we must believe in our dreams, Iconic is a great example.
It's a challenge, it's important to go after what one believes
It's a very personal album I find you opened your heart
I was not aware in writing it, I wanted to write new songs, I wanted to say things, express my feelings at a time.
You gave us the tracks on the songs that we can be heard for the show, how you do choose songs from your old and new directory?
It's very complicated, I take the songs from my new album that are most important, which correspond more to the story I want to tell and after I take my 3 decades of songs, songs that my fans like, they want to hear.
Before we raccorche, what does it mean to you to start the tour in Quebec?
I believe that there have coincidences, I have some of my ancestors come from there, my mother comes from there. So it's a nice way to start my show.
Madonna thank you very much! 

But it's actually a Ray Ceasar painting from his 2014 gallery @ http://www.raycaesar.com/gallery/2014

... whom she loves anyway.

Just as example, do you remember this? https://instagram.com/p/kAOOoGGEVl/

And she posted even more so, if this guy is working in the costume team, it can possibly have been used as inspiration.

I honestly wouldn't be mad for this, but -I don't know why- I do expect something very ostentatious in costumes this time. 

Anyway, we'll see

Hey guys new here, I havent had time to go through 74 pages but do we have any confirmation of screens or the production team producing visual content for this tour?

Welcome first of all!

Do you mean if they're releasing new video backdrops for the tour? In case you mean that, the answer is yes. At the moment, if I remember well, we have three confirmed videos:

SEX (this should be an interlude with M making a "lesson in sexology", filmed by Tom Munro)

BETWEEN THE BARS (this should be a short intro on a cover of the Elliot Gould song, filmed by Steven Klein)

ICONIC (this could probably be a backdrop for a live performance, with a naked Mike Tyson closed in a cage)

Anyway, that's all we know at the moment, I think.  :cute:

Welcome first of all!

Do you mean if they're releasing new video backdrops for the tour? In case you mean that, the answer is yes. At the moment, if I remember well, we have three confirmed videos:

SEX (this should be an interlude with M making a "lesson in sexology", filmed by Tom Munro)

BETWEEN THE BARS (this should be a short intro on a cover of the Elliot Gould song, filmed by Steven Klein)

ICONIC (this could probably be a backdrop for a live performance, with a naked Mike Tyson closed in a cage)

Anyway, that's all we know at the moment, I think.  :cute:

Who confirmed these videos?

Who confirmed these videos?

Oops... sorry, maybe the word "confirmed" was too much, but M herself posted pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #rebelhearttour about Between The Bars and Sex videos (I don't remember if writing lyrics of those songs or hashtags again). Both were posted after a crew working weekend on a video set (according to Arianne Philips and Steven Klein) and she tagged both the photographers on respective pictures. That's why I consider them 90% part of the show. The Iconic shooting was confirmed by Tyson himself during an interview or something  last month. Said that, of course I didn't mean to give wrong or imprecise informations, I was simply sharing what I thought we had from those who are supposed to be involved sources. But, again, actually "confirmed" was a big word :speakno:

https://instagram.com/p/5EcNSTGEWH/?taken-by=madonna

https://instagram.com/p/58pmsumEfn/?taken-by=madonna

?

Joan of Arc section:1. Iconic2. Inside Out (remix)3. Into The Groove (remix)4. Unapologetic BitchSalvation section:5. S.E.X. (interlude)6. Holy Water/Vogue7. Deeper and Deeper8. Rescue Me9. Devil Pray10. Justify My Love (rock mix)Cabaret/Cafe section:11. Messiah (video interlude by Steven Klein)12. HeartBreakCity (with choir)13. True Blue14. Body Shop15. Music16. Take A Bow (Between the Bars outro)Matador/Mexican section:17. Living For Love (video speech before Madonna appears)18. Who's That Girl19. Dress You Up20. La Isla Bonita21. Ghosttown (Madonna dancing tango in the end).Encore section:22. Illuminati (not an interlude)23. Bitch I'm Madonna24. Rebel Heart (acoustic)25. Holiday