The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Oops... sorry, maybe the word "confirmed" was too much, but M herself posted pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #rebelhearttour about Between The Bars and Sex videos (I don't remember if writing lyrics of those songs or hashtags again). Both were posted after a crew working weekend on a video set (according to Arianne Philips and Steven Klein) and she tagged both the photographers on respective pictures. That's why I consider them 90% part of the show. The Iconic shooting was confirmed by Tyson himself during an interview or something  last month. Said that, of course I didn't mean to give wrong or imprecise informations, I was simply trying to share what I thought we had from those who are supposed to be involved sources. But, again, actually "confirmed" was a big word :speakno:

https://instagram.com/p/5EcNSTGEWH/?taken-by=madonna

https://instagram.com/p/58pmsumEfn/?taken-by=madonna

I was just asking. I thought I missed something. Ok for SEX and Tyson video (iconic for sure) but I didn't know about the IG pic about  Between The Bars. I know she rehearsed Between The Bars as a performance and not as a video interlude. I know about Rescue me interlude and Illuminati. Hope it's true for rescue me. We'll see :)

It is interesting.

While promoting the album, Madonna performed Dress You Up and Holiday a little bit. We did have a hint for a tour for a long time.

In that case, Madonna's mentioning Rescue Me on Instagram could mean she did consider to perform it.

InterestingAnyway...I think that on IG she mentioned a very early set list...than she chose the final set list after some rehearsals.

I was just asking. I thought I missed something. Ok for SEX and Tyson video (iconic for sure) but I didn't know about the IG pic about  Between The Bars. I know she rehearsed Between The Bars as a performance and not as a video interlude. I know about Rescue me interlude and Illuminati. Hope it's true for rescue me. We'll see :)

I do hope for Recue Me too  :)

I do this reasoning:We know there are mp3 rehearsal about video interlude.SEXRescue Me

Iconic

IlluminatiShe could shoot many videos and than choose the one for the final set list? Or this is a waste of time so she choose the videos before starts shooting? If it's so, we already got the videos interlude.Sorry my bad english :cry:  

I do this reasoning:We know there are mp3 rehearsal about video interlude.SEXRescue Me

Iconic

IlluminatiShe could shoot many videos and than choose the one for the final set list? Or this is a waste of time so she choose the videos before starts shooting? If it's so, we already got the videos interlude.Sorry my bad english :cry:  

Making more videos would be a waste of time and money.

Even if the videos were made, we don't know exactly if they are interludes or video backgrounds during performances. IMO It is logical to expect Mike Tyson on the video screen, while Madonna is performing.

Imagine if we knew that Pharrell and Kayne finished with video making for S&S. There would be 2 possibilities: Beat Goes On is a video interlude. Or Pharrell and Kayne are on video screens, while Madonna is performing.

Future Lovers - a mix of video and live performance. It wasn't just any video background, like the one during Get Together. Both parts (FL video and FL performance) work great separately. A mix of both gave a brilliant result. I hope we will get something like this.

I feel it's going to be very Girlie Show in the sexual/sensual aspect of it, but also very Re-Invention Tour as well. If the setlists that have come out in the last month happen, the Music with the 1930's Charleston will give a vibe like the Circus/Cabaret segment (Deeper and Deeper), the big finale of the 'party' will be like the Scottish/Tribal even down to Holiday as a finale. Pole dancing nuns remnant the American Life performance from this same tour, and a touch of religion like the Acoustic segment, and the heart from that really reminded me of the promo image we got this era.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I was wondering and I think Iconic could be both a video and an actual stage performance. She did that on Confessions Tour (Sorry) and it was great! As for knowing the setlist before opening night... It could be very likely since she usually starts rehearsing in the venue days before the premiere. Does anyone remember what we got for MDNA Tour? Some fan recorded a video of Gang Bang and put it on the internet for us.  :) And by that time we got to confirm the final setlist because of the listeners outside the stadium if I remember correctly.

I was wondering and I think Iconic could be both a video and an actual stage performance. She did that on Confessions Tour (Sorry) and it was great! As for knowing the setlist before opening night... It could be very likely since she usually starts rehearsing in the venue days before the premiere. Does anyone remember what we got for MDNA Tour? Some fan recorded a video of Gang Bang and put it on the internet for us. :) And by that time we got to confirm the final setlist because of the listeners outside the stadium if I remember correctly.

Sites like MadonnaRama were confirming parts of the first half of the setlist a month and a half before the show. We also got those blurry shots of the Masculine/Feminine outfit.

the full mdna rehearsal in tel aviv was recorded and uploaded two days before the tour kicked off

I remember that, and I still have the whole thing. :hearteyes:

But that was also a different case since she was rehearsing in a stadium, an arena is harder to snoop around in and security would probably catch people lurking about to even get anything good.

Sites like MadonnaRama were confirming parts of the first half of the setlist a month and a half before the show. We also got those blurry shots of the Masculine/Feminine outfit.

Yes, but if we hadn't had all those details leaked by MRama we would still have known the full setlist before the opening night. I agree that this time it would be more difficult to catch something though.

I'm dieing to hear it, but at this point I accepted we have to wait until the 10th of September.

EPK (as for the MDNA Tour, do you remeber it? It was so nice), tons of photographs and a soundboard HQ recording in the same day  :cute:

(By the way, is there anybody who's going to the Montreal debut night here?)

I'm dieing to hear it, but at this point I accepted we have to wait until the 10th of September.

EPK (as for the MDNA Tour, do you remeber it? It was so nice), tons of photographs and a soundboard HQ recording in the same day  :cute:

(By the way, is there anybody who's going to the Montreal debut night here?)

Both nights for me!

Sept 9:

Section: Nord

Row: H

September 10:

Section: Nord

Row: LL

Lucky you! Will you find 10 minutes to tell us your impressions after the first show?

And are you or anyone you know making a proper recording of that night?

(To the Admin: is it allowed to ask for live recordings? I mean it doesn't have anything to do with lickage or sharing official material, right? If not, sorry for this, it won't happen again.)

Lucky you! Will you find 10 minutes to tell us your impressions after the first show?

And are you or anyone you know making a proper recording of that night?

(To the Admin: is it allowed to ask for live recordings? I mean it doesn't have anything to do with lickage or sharing official material, right? If not, sorry for this, it won't happen again.)

I'm kinda hoping we'll get a PROPER setlist so I'll know some moments to record, as in full videos not 16 seconds of a shaking iPhone.

But every time I say this, every mentions that stupid quote about Madonna not liking seeing cameras and phones, but tbh, I paid for a ticket I can do what I want and everyone will still freak out and watch the clips anyways.

Also, I've been looking into some nice recording equipment.  :Madonna005:

I'm kinda hoping we'll get a PROPER setlist so I'll know some moments to record, as in full videos not 16 seconds of a shaking iPhone.

But every time I say this, every mentions that stupid quote about Madonna not liking seeing cameras and phones, but tbh, I paid for a ticket I can do what I want and everyone will still freak out and watch the clips anyways.

Also, I've been looking into some nice recording equipment.  :Madonna005:

Right, you've got a new friend by now   :Madonna010:

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour Will Be Massively Successful And Fun
Madonna is going to kick off her Rebel Heart Tour in Montreal on September 9, and it is already set to be another massively successful tour. According to Forbes, tickets are going for very high secondary market prices and may be another record-breaking tour.

“The Queen of Pop is set to hit the road, and may be on track to break tour records yet again as well… the average Madonna ticket is $331 on the secondary market for her US dates.â€

Forbes notes that the average price for tickets on the secondary market is much higher than it was on Madonna’s previous tour. However, it’s important to note that judging a tour’s success on sales from secondary sellers can be misleading.

In the past couple of years, early reports of tours by Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, the Rolling Stones, and even Madonna herself were initially reported as flops because secondary prices were cheaper than prices at the box office. However, the artist could care less about secondary prices, which usually come down in price because scalpers overestimate demand. If Beyoncé sells over 40,000 tickets a night and makes $5 million, her show is a success.

Primary ticket sales for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour are strong, even if pre-sales aren’t as massive as previous tours. Madonna has added secondary dates in several cities. There are some cities in which Madonna only has single dates (mostly in North America), despite previously being able to book doubles. However, she will more than make up for the money lost since tickets on the Rebel Heart Tour are more expensive than they were on previous tours.

A talk with a Live Nation representative earlier this week indicates that Madonna could add more secondary dates in North America next year, given that most shows are more than 90 percent sold out. Perhaps they are waiting to see how the shows are received. According to the Huffington Post, Madonna fans can, as usual, expect the unexpected.

“The tour’s set list will likely feature some of those [recent] songs, but the prospect of her reinventing her back catalog yet again — not just for younger audiences who might not have been around for their first trips up the charts, but for diehards who have followed her around the world — is exciting, especially given the way she’s turned her songs inside-out in the past.â€

Madonna may not sell a lot of albums anymore (albums are hard to sell when they leak online three months before their release date), but that hardly matters. Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will leave recent tours by such “competitors†as Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson in the dust — in terms of both ticket sales and possibly concert quality.

super_hero_tony "Rebel ⤠Heart" what would you like to know about how this works? 18 days ✨

super_hero_tony Rose Quartz, represents Love and helps me to stay focused. My favorite part of show changes daily. But right now its in the last section. I am not sure how many changes the talent have, I haven't actually counted them yet but it's a lot. The dressers don't stop all dayâ—

super_hero_tony Yes, it works! Can't show sketches, it would ruin the surprise for you but the sketches are fabulous Arianne has a great sketch artist working with her.

super_hero_tony Pit. It could be a Pit OR it might be something betterâ—

Posted Image