The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I know, I did like the first section, and the I'm Addicted one. The Celebration one was just her being cool and it's enough for me, it was kinda like S&S but with nicer outfits. The majorette one was clownish.

S&S costumes were also not that great tho... 

I see... You know, that MDNA writing on the back of the Joan of Arc/knight outfit was odd for me, so the very contemporary leather trousers under the sparkling fabric so many times shown intentionally by the coreo steps. It ruined the mood a lot.

But I really liked the armor on her left arm, that was absolutely beautiful.

Yes! Adored them... adore all of it to  be honest (except the exclusion of Love Profusion from the setlist).

Anyway also the Confessions ones were veeery good for me. That red blouse... oh, that red blouse  :broken:

From Confessions I like the first one and the rock glam act. I think the ABBA one was an amazing idea but not in her body, it looked flat like a big roundworm :dead:

From Confessions I like the first one and the rock glam act. I think the ABBA one was an amazing idea but not in her body, it looked flat like a big roundworm :dead:

Of course Gautier's equestrian costume deserved to become one of her most iconic outfit of all time, for how elegant it was as much as sexy! Just Gaultier and Saint Laurent are able to do such a thing for me (and I'm italian, so I hate to make French names when it comes to fashion  :speakno: )

I'm hoping we get something significantly different than just the matador again for Living For Love. I like it, more than I did at first, but the Latin (and Gypsy) themes are, uhm, pretty played out as far as I'm concerned.

This is cool. The only one i don't like is M squatting in the front.. and I usually love my girl's squats. Could've picked a better pose for the Who's The Girl red outfit too.

Posted Image

What does it matter about if these leak? It's not like it's something that a fan would pay for (although it'll slightly ruin a live cd release). I love having audios from a tour and it's nice to enjoy the ones I have like the dress rehearsal from Confessions Tour or MDNA Tour or soundboards from Sticky & Sweet Tour.

What does it matter about if these leak? It's not like it's something that a fan would pay for (although it'll slightly ruin a live cd release).I love having audios from a tour and it's nice to enjoy the ones I have like the dress rehearsal from Confessions Tour or MDNA Tour or soundboards from Sticky & Sweet Tour.

I totally agree (it's ELECTRAHEARTPOP btw).