The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Also, what is a lifetime legacy fan? It says that goes on sale at 10am and the Live Pass goes on sale at 11am. How do you know which one you are?

Sorry, I don't know about buying tickets on your phone.  Lifetime legacy members are the ones who had paid Icon fan club memberships before it closed several years ago.  Now everyone can get a free membership, but you have to buy a live pass if you're not legacy.

Sorry, I don't know about buying tickets on your phone.  Lifetime legacy members are the ones who had paid Icon fan club memberships before it closed several years ago.  Now everyone can get a free membership, but you have to buy a live pass if you're not legacy.

So I will be able to buy tickets at 11am and not 10am?

BCN here we go!!!!.

Not happy about this.

So sad she doesnt come to Madrid or Lisbon.

Im from Huelva.To the "cheap" price of a good seat at the venue, you have to add AVE or plane, and hotels....

Where's the "spanish tour" they were talking about??

I think this time I will have to wait for the bluray  :-(

I still think she could play a few Southamerican shows between January and March :1f614:

It's very improbable, I think Southamerica It's not on the plans this time.

All we know, here in Brazil, is that the tour is being discussed behind-scenes between her staff and T4F, but, yeah, there's a possibility that, this time, she's not coming to us, I'm already preparing myself psychologically for this :cry:  :lol:

Anyway, at least she is definitely going back to Australia, I'm glad her aussie fans will be able to see her after more than two decades. I've already achieved my dream as a fan, attending to her last two tours here in my lovely Brazil, so, if she has to choose between South America and Australia, go to Australia and rock it, Our Majesty, I'm not a selfish fan! Surely there are fans down under who haven't had the opportunity to make the dream of seeing her on stage come true, so it's their time!

Im thinking about to cancel my copy of RH in FNAC Spain...

The reason is if I buy the ICON Pass, I can get tickets from Barcelona march 10th. Because the code that FNAC gaves me is to buy tickets from 12th march, 2 days later. So best seats will be sold. 

What would you do??

All we know, here in Brazil, is that the tour is being discussed behind-scenes between her staff and T4F, but, yeah, there's a possibility that, this time, she's not coming to us, I'm already preparing myself psychologically for this :cry:  :lol:

Anyway, at least she is definitely going back to Australia, I'm glad her aussie fans will be able to see her after more than two decades. I've already achieved my dream as a fan, attending to her last two tours here in my lovely Brazil, so, if she has to choose between South America and Australia, go to Australia and rock it, Our Majesty, I'm not a selfish fan! Surely there are fans down under who haven't had the opportunity to make the dream of seeing her on stage come true, so it's their time!

that's exactly what I'm saying... it's not necessary for here to come here on every tour, and we had our time. when all these rumours began, I knew that she was not coming this time.

I've just seen this posted on multiple boards:

This one is for Lifetime Legacy members of ICON, in case you haven't seen Johann's message in the ICON boards:

If you purchase a Live Pass using your Lifetime Legacy account info, your Legacy membership will be overwritten by the system and you will lose your Legacy status!

You have to buy the Live Pass with a different account to your Lifetime Legacy account (i.e. create a new, free account).  If you try to buy it while you're logged in with your Legacy account, the Live Pass will override your Legacy status and your code will not be valid.  Be careful...!!

On a side note, the Icon boards still do not work for me, no clue why.  My Icon profile shows my Live Pass status, but the community page is still blank.  Who do I e-mail to get this fixed?  Everyone's LN complaints seem to be going into a black hole.  :angry: