Get Together Video Question

Future Lover

This is probably a dumb question with an easy answer, but there is something that has bugged me for a bit. Why is the video for Get Together on Madonna's official YouTube so drastically different from what was shown on TV and on the Celebration DVD? Take a look:

The One On TV And Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRzfaSiRits 

The One On Her Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDjPyG1O3U

Can anyone help out?

There were two different versions shot. One is from her 2005 Koko Club performance for the album launch and the one you probably saw on TV. This one was simultaneously released in summer 2006 with the single, while she was on tour.

One year later, an alternative version was created for ICON members. This is the one appearing on "Celebration" DVD.

They are both official.

There were two different versions shot. One is from her 2005 Koko Club performance for the album launch and the one you probably saw on TV. This one was simultaneously released in summer 2006 with the single, while she was on tour.

One year later, an alternative version was created for ICON members. This is the one appearing on "Celebration" DVD.

They are both official.

I guess I just never noticed. I was 4 when COADF came out and 5 when GT was released as a single so I surely wasn't an ICON member  :lol:

The second link doesn't work for me either! I don't think I ever saw the blue one although I am an icon member since 1994! Can someone post it and give a download link please??

EDIT: I finally realized which is the "blue" one you were talking about! I have it in a 4-dvd unofficial anthology although not in very high quality...

We could have got a wonderful music video but no, she was busy doing the Confessions Tour and couldn't give a damn about it flopping everywhere.

Yes, this wonderful track deserved much better recognition. Wasn't even included on "The Confessions Tour" live CD.

Then there's 'Jump' though.

sure feel free to ask any question you like about one of her laziest videos of all time.  Really pisses me off to this day.  One of the most classic sounding perfect Madonna songs of the 2000's and she blows it.  

Since they obviously didn't spend much on the first shitty video they "blessed" us with a second.  Aren't we lucky Madonna fans?