groovyguy

Piers Morgan is a mean idiot.

Keith Caulfield from Billboard thinks he's as sick as the nuts from Westboro Church.

And I think Westboro Church is sane compared to him 

https://twitter.com/keith_caulfield/status/570730160011345920

Piers Morgan is like the Westboro Baptist Church. They both dare you to give them publicity for saying nasty things about people.

I'm sorry but something wrong with this man . He has made like 10 joking posts about the fall.

And he continues to do so because it garners him attention, something people here are providing him with.You cant say you dont understand why the fire wont go out when you keep tossing gasoline on top of it.

Watching the performance again brings me to tears because she's such an incredible professional - she hardly missed a beat after that fall! I love her!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

But she didn't just fall, she was DRAGGED three steps BACKWARDS by the cape around her neck, fell on her ass, and with everything that must have gone through her mind, 10 seconds later she had her shit together, focus back on the performance and danced her ass off without missing a beat. 

I hope we get a HQ of this performance. I love it!!!! Even if she fell, it was still amazing.

I do agree, the coreography was very much improved and the costume was perfect, they both fitted her gorgeously this time... and, about the fall, well it hurt but it was a real, big example of what the overused quote "the show must go on" means. Respect.

But she didn't just fall, she was DRAGGED three steps BACKWARDS by the cape around her neck, fell on her ass, and with everything that must have gone through her mind, 10 seconds later she had her shit together, focus back on the performance and danced her ass off without missing a beat. 

I know, it looked scary, I freaked out. Imagine if she'd landed on her head! It all happened so fast so it's incredible that she managed to get up and continue so fast!

Watching the performance again brings me to tears because she's such an incredible professional - she hardly missed a beat after that fall! I love her!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Her reflexes were fast enough to make her make at least one step down on the stair, and even try to land on her butt, other way it could have been most dangerous to her back. And after all that she stayed focused and rocked the house :)

I didn't get a chance to watch the full performance when it was live, but now that I see the entire performance, I love it! Sure, she fell at the beginning, but she got right back up and killed the rest of the performance! So proud of her; that's a true artist, and a queen. I don't know why people have to always focus on the bad things, and bringing people down, when "love's gonna lift me up"! I don't care what anybody else says, I think she made an amazing recovery and finished strong. Great job Madonna!

Posted Image

Still haven't watched it since I've been out (btw I just came from an advance screening of Focus with Will Smith, great movie 😜 ) but I'm kinda preparing myself to think it's not as bad as everyone is making it to be. Yes she fell, but stuff happens and it blows over. Along the same parallel, remember when she didn't stand on the bleachers during Music during the Super Bowl?