Madonna at "Che Tempo Che Fa"

Drum Dub

Great performances but the interview was painful to watch. She hardly made eye contact with the host - someone there must've royally pissed her off before the taping... :)

Not sure about that, I think she has to concentrate to understand the translation. It's easier if you don't listen directly to him.

Not sure about that, I think she has to concentrate to understand the translation. It's easier if you don't listen directly to him.

That female translator kept talking over her too and cutting her off before she was finished talking, so she had to keep pausing.  And then she had to sit on the arm of the chair the whole time so she wasn't lower than Fabio.  :lol:

I found this interview interesting in terms of intellectual talking. She gets quite passionate when asked about her favourite artists, in this case Kahlo and Lempicka :smile: Thank God she's on another whole level of being a pop star, and that's why she's survived for more than 3 decades!!

Although she seemed strange when they offered her the flowers, she looked stunningly beautiful holding them!!!

I get angry every time with all the french and italian interviews because a non-native speaker cannot understand anything because when Madonna speaking the translation over her voice is very loud   :thumbsdown:

It's easier to hear if you turn the volume way up or use headphones.  :)

But I didn't like the presenter he seemed to be boring and Madonna to not have chemistry with him.

i felt the same, the presenter was annoying and made some stupid questions-notquestions.

First he made a question, then she answered: so what was your question? :Madonna056:

He: There's no question, we are just talking....

Me:  :Madonna002: