Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Oh this is PERFECTION. If only she did watch this costume to be used during NRM opening section (esp because I believe LAP will segue it, I just feel it coming!). This time she needs to do religious section in white, like an Angel, like a Madonna, to remind people the true Christ she has always been to spread the Light to this world of darkness and injustice! (ain't being any sarcastic, I ask you to go to my posts to "Is she still into Kabbalah?" thread.)

Prefer more satanic stuff.

45 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Prefer more satanic stuff.

Well Satan is a child of God too, and deserves to be treated with respect!

Anyway "Satan" in Hebrew = "diabolós" in Greek = "contender" in English, and I don't see M as a contender of mine.

To me the real Satans (besides every single of us, the worst enemy to someone is themselves) are the hypocrites who hide themselves behind religion and politics (we all know who are they).

EDIT: some would be surprised when knowing what "demon" meant actually in Greek during Socrates' and Plato's times - this is a clear sign Christianism just started as a true coup as they deliberatedly diffamed concurrence from day one - Neoplatonism as example.

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Anyway "Satan" in Hebrew = "diabolós" in Greek = "contender" in English, and I don't see M as a contender of mine.

To me the real Satans (besides every single of us, the worst enemy to someone is themselves) are the hypocrites who hide themselves behind religion and politics (we all know who are they).

Satan be playing peek-a-boo during the upcoming concerts.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

EDIT: some would be surprised when knowing what "demon" means actually in Greek - this is a clear sign Christianism just started as a true coup as they deliberatedly diffamed concurrence from day one - Neoplatonism as example.

Awesome facts. Thank you, 😊 

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Awesome facts. Thank you, 😊 

Neoplatonism had so much to offer to the masses (no triple entendre originally intended, but very fitting btw) than the stupidity of drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus. No wonder the "suffering Church" had to annihilate them (see just what Cyril of Alexandria - canonized as a "saint" plus being figured as a "Father of the Church" by both Roman and Orthodox sects - did to his fellow citizen, the mathematician Hypathia.)

22 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Neoplatonism had so much to offer to the masses (no triple entendre originally intended, but very fitting btw) than the stupidity of drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus. No wonder the "suffering Church" had to annihilate them (see just what Cyril of Alexandria - canonized as a "saint" plus being figured as a "Father of the Church" by both Roman and Orthodox sects - did to his fellow citizen, the mathematician Hypathia.)

As a comparison, to save you from researching the actual story, it's just like if John Paul II or Benedict XVI just ordered Madonna to be arrested then dismembered while still alive then had burnt her body remains in front of entire Rome.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I don’t want to offend anyone that is religious but I also find Jesus very sexy. I would like to suck his cock. (Obviously someone that looks like him)

From the Gospel of Thomas,

"Who drinks from my mouth becomes like me, they will become as me, and my mysteries will be revealed to them."

For sure I love drinking right from Jesus' mouth!!!!

11 minutes ago, missberic said:

what the...

9 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Video unavail WHAT IS IT??

Y'all, wanna bet how much with me this is just another live audio bootleg by some flop European company making profit of flop European laws? Haven't heard the video, and as I don't have any interest in me to do it, so can someone tell me if this Holiday is from VT Los Angeles, BAT Dallas, or TGS Fukuoka?

EDIT: did the bad job, just by hearing a few seconds I know it's the 2nd option.

The Celebration Tour artwork/distorted imagery/"O" is inspired by Salvador Dali's "The Persistence of Memory" (1931). Surrealism is one of Madonna's favorite styles of art and this is an iconic painting of that style. The "O" in the Celebration art is a clear riff on the many melting clocks in Dali's work. Dali's famous piece is about "the passing of time  ... in the eyes of the dreamer" (MoMA) and the reference makes complete sense as she's launching a 40 year retrospective tour.

persistenceofmemory1931.jpg

1 hour ago, Ian said:

It's from BAT for sure but I can't tell where from , maybe Yokohama from the LD?

oh maybe not Yokohama but Houston , anyone here knows?

It's from BAT but the part where she usually says the name of the city is cut off or silent

Maybe one of the US shows broadcast on radio. could be Dallas??

8 minutes ago, fmportela said:

she screams "come on, Dallas" at 0:50

Brigadinho.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Y'all, wanna bet how much with me this is just another live audio bootleg by some flop European company making profit of flop European laws? Haven't heard the video, and as I don't have any interest in me to do it, so can someone tell me if this Holiday is from VT Los Angeles, BAT Dallas, or TGS Fukuoka?

EDIT: did the bad job, just by hearing a few seconds I know it's the 2nd option.

Btw, I recommend THIS bootleg for BAT Dallas, among the neverending plenty of them:

It has actually M's photo and at BAT plus it has a very good sound quality. I have chosen this one to listen on YouTube Music.

31 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's from BAT but the part where she usually says the name of the city is cut off or silent

Maybe one of the US shows broadcast on radio. could be Dallas??

The EU bootlegs only use this very soundboard audio for BAT, same as Los Angeles for VT ones and Fukuoka for Girlie ones. I still have to find any streaming bootleg which differs from these 3.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

It's from BAT for sure but I can't tell where from , maybe Yokohama from the LD?

oh maybe not Yokohama but Houston , anyone here knows?

As M told to LAV's original composer when introduced to him, "well, now you know..."

14 minutes ago, missberic said:

I hadn't heard the BAT Dallas soundboard in a while and was surprised to notice Holiday doesn't have the horns in the begining, just like in the Yokohama show. I always thought by the time the tour got to the US they had added the horns to both Express Yourself and Holiday?

Houston is the same ...BUT New Jersey has the hornets too!