Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 hours ago, forbiddenlove1 said:

There are made tons of movies that arent commercial sucses at the boxoffice or getting a verry limited release . There is no need to create drama

It's Madonna biopic, I dun want it to be a flop.

Hence I would prefer she works with the film industry experts, rather than M taking full control of it.

Elton doesn't write the screenplay of the his biopic either but his husband managed to get a team of film industry experts to execute it successfully.

If M insists to have full control it, Netflix would be a better choice for her since it's straight to streaming and there's no box office pressure, plus Oscar eligible.

5 hours ago, Adonna said:

Good Gawd!!  I feel like she just teleported back 20 to 25 years with this look.  She looks so good!!!!

huh? You feel like she just teleported back 20 to 25 years with this look? She looks so good?

Hello~~What are you talking about? 

This is photo from 2011.:Madonna007:

You feel like She just Teleported back with this look? really you feel like? :Madonna031:

6 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

she will and she should direct her biopic imo even though she is not an expert.  I just hope ricardo won't be involved. don't want to see his name in credits 

Credits:

Director: Madonna 

Director of photography: Ricardo “Ciccone” Gomes 

Producer: Queen Estere DJ 

9 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This is old right? The picture 

Of course it is. It's from 2011. I mean seriously. Look at her waist and hip size. It's so obvious from the past. And look at her old bodyguard.

some people are so over dramatic. I feel like she just teleported back 20 to 25 years?  :Madonna032:

what a feeling..:Madonna031:

16 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This is old right? The picture 

Yeah, I saw the jeans, the hair.... everything just reminds me of what she's recently posted!  She looks nearly the same as 20 plus years ago.  :luv:   It's not as serious and "dramatic" as some are trying to make it.  :smuglaugh:

12 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Yeah, I saw the jeans, the hair.... everything just reminds me of what she's recently posted!  She looks nearly the same as 20 plus years ago.  :luv:   It's not as serious and "dramatic" as some are trying to make it.  :smuglaugh:

Darling, I must ask “how DO you get the time?”