Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

JULY 26 2017

Patrick Leonard Charity Show In NYC: Madonna's Greatest Collaborator Plays Their Hits!

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2017/07/patrick-leonard-show-in-nyc-madonnas-greatest-collaborator.html

Patrick Leonard, whose work with a variety of artists has led to some of the most memorable pop tunes of the past 50 years, will be performing an intimate show at Joe's Pub at the Public Theater in NYC on Tuesday, September 12, at 9:30 p.m.

All of his proceeds are going to a music-education charity.

Leonard is expected to dust off never-before-heard instrumental renditions of his famous songs with Madonna!

(Image via Joe's Pub)

Patrick Leonard, whose work with a variety of artists has led to some of the most memorable pop tunes of the past 50 years, will be performing an intimate show at Joe's Pub at the Public Theater in NYC on Tuesday, September 12, at 9:30 p.m.

All of his proceeds are going to a music-education charity.

Leonard is expected to dust off never-before-heard instrumental renditions of his famous songs with Madonna!

Get Your Tickets Here!

Leonard met Madonna on her Virgin Tour in 1985. Their first collaboration was the song “Love Makes the World Go Round,†which she performed as part of her Live Aid set, and which appeared on her True Blue album the following year. He contributed work to True Blue, Who's That Girl soundtrack, Like a Prayer, I'm Breathless, Ray of Light, Madonna's I Am Because We Are doc and worked with the icon on a never-completed movie musical.

Selected songs Leonard crafted with Madonna include “Live to Tell,†“La Isla Bonita,†“Who's That Girl,†“Like a Prayer,†“Cherish,†“Oh Father,†“Hanky Panky,†“I'll Remember,†“Frozen†and “Nothing Really Matters.â€

Dying to know which will make the cut!

Along with Madonna, Leonard has worked with Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, Jeff Beck, Elton John, Bryan Ferry, Rod Stewart, Fleetwood Mac and another indisputable '80s icon — Michael Jackson. In short, he is a master.

Get tickets @ https://www.publictheater.org/reserve/index.aspx?performanceNumber=35382

It sound just like "wheres party+open your heart."

I can sing where's party and open your heart with this melody.

That's a generous snippet from their “Where's the Party†demo ...

Patrick Leonard continues to tease fans with discoveries from his work with Madonna. He is playing a highly anticipated show in NYC in September.

Get tickets @ https://www.publictheater.org/reserve/index.aspx?performanceNumber=35382

Patrick Leonard

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:30 PM

Joe's Pub

That's a generous snippet from their “Where's the Party†demo ...

Patrick Leonard continues to tease fans with discoveries from his work with Madonna. He is playing a highly anticipated show in NYC in September.

Uhhh sometimes I really wish Madonna work with him again. I mean not a full album just one or two song.

one song for ballad and one song for Dance. I am really curious about then what a looks like result.

I really miss this kind of classic songwriter which has real talent!!

In my opinion Nowadays these popular DJs are killing music industry. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic