Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Its amazing how she has improved her looks in just months, amazing!!

A lot of it is she's lost weight during the tour.  Also, the procedures she does to keep her face fresh, tends to make her face more bloated at times.  But yeah, she looks spectacular. 

1 hour ago, TOpher said:

IMG_6206.png

Mirwais answering a lot of questions right now on Insta. 

I would think a better way to ask this is, "are the songs two completely different songs".  Like some pointed out, a lot of musicians could mean the early version of the song is different from a later re-worked version.  But my guess, he's meaning TWO DIFFERENT songs.

Maybe he's been hit up already for a deluxe version of AL or MUSIC.  I'd take it! 

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

I would think a better way to ask this is, "are the songs two completely different songs".  Like some pointed out, a lot of musicians could mean the early version of the song is different from a later re-worked version.  But my guess, he's meaning TWO DIFFERENT songs.

Maybe he's been hit up already for a deluxe version of AL or MUSIC.  I'd take it! 

I’m pretty sure he’s meaning two different songs completely. He’s talked about other songs evolving such as Paradise. There is a version with him singing it, there’s a version with Leticia Casta singing it, and then Madonna’s version which she rewrote most of the lyrics. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Great. Now screenshot where Shirley confirms it's Madonna on #1 Crush.

He says she confirmed it in a live chat, not in a comment. So if anyone has their latest chat we can hear it. I asked him to get that for us so we can have official confirmation 

54 minutes ago, TOpher said:

I’m pretty sure he’s meaning two different songs completely. He’s talked about other songs evolving such as Paradise. There is a version with him singing it, there’s a version with Leticia Casta singing it, and then Madonna’s version which she rewrote most of the lyrics. 

I don't disagree, but I only brought it up because in another thread where this discussion is taking place, where he's been answering a number of questions about his work with Madonna, some are trying to read his responses differently to narrate the two are currently working on something new. :)

12 hours ago, Adonna said:

I don't disagree, but I only brought it up because in another thread where this discussion is taking place, where he's been answering a number of questions about his work with Madonna, some are trying to read his responses differently to narrate the two are currently working on something new. :)

He also confirmed it’s definitely not a ballad and she doesn’t sing in French on the song. 
we should just hound him with millions of questions about this song so he releases it lol