Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

This Used To Be My Playground

POSITIVE: Introduced "no regrets". Made my grandmother actually like a Madonna song. Theme to fantastic "A League of Their Own" one of her best cinematic offerings.

NEGATIVE: The movie version with additional recorded material was never officially released in the US despite the film and song being so popular.

Next: IMPRESSIVE INSTANT

ADDICTED (The One That Got Away)Positive: God she sounds good with the guitar at the breakdown. The flirty under your spell tone of her voice is nice and innovative, not sure she does this tone on any other tune. Like she's stalking her prey.

Negative: It just doesn't work with the album. And a bit weird that theres an Addicted and an I'm Addicted. The One That Got Away would have been literally F-I-N-E without the seconds of "I'm Addicted" repeated at the end of the chorus

Forbidden Love (2005) :

Positive: The production & the "feel" are brilliant, like most of Stuart Price's productions it's sophisticated. Amazing song.

Negative: The chorus is kinda "non-eventful", it flows with the rest of the song with no real difference Verse/chorus.

Next one : Supernatural

Ring My Bell

Positive: her singing in the verses (when we first met...)

Negative: those Christmas bells all along the song. Why on hearth ! and the chorus that instead of being catchier than the verses is way weaker and that is a huge no way in a song.

next one:

Everybody

Ring my BELL, duh ! :lol: 

Everybody...

+ : everything ! the UK 12" is life ♥ can't believe it's her first actual single, it's so perfect...

- : except the fact it hasn't been performed since 2005 (ah, the lucky ones at that MDNA Tour concert...) nothing is wrong with this song...

Next : 

Angel