Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all! I am a Brazilian fan! I am very happy for the conquest of America for gay and I hope that ultimately society can evolve and meet the true principles of love. I truly believe that the real revolution is already happening. I wish everyone a triumphant victory in life, in their relationships and in every department. I hope everyone can triumph against hatred, intolerance and ignorance of the world. Sorry for my English so precarious! A kiss to everyone!

Madonna is the artist who most inspires us to be authentic, courageous and proud to be who we are! Courage, peace and love to all!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of my favorites ballads of her! I listen to it during a very hard time... speciall song for me. She literally saved 2015 with living 4 luv and ghosttown  :Madonna001:

I listen to it 27000 times a day since December :tongue:

It's so sad that it went unoticed, it's one of M's best ballads ever imo.

where are you from? I got my copy on ebay and I don't think they're overpriced :stare: compared to other 'poor' releases,

I'm in Europe. 5€ + shipping for just 1 not that great remix is way too much. I don't get why they don't put more on the CDs. Please give us Queen or some other b-side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rolling Stone magazine ranked the best 50 songs of 2015. Madonna´s "Ghosttown", from Rebel Heart album reached the #16 position. The Rolling Stone website shares the song music video to watch online.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/50-best-songs-of-2015-20151203/wolf-alice-lisbon-20151203

16 Madonna, "Ghosttown"

An indomitable power ballad for a ruined world that sounds so great you might start rooting for the apocalypse.

Posted Image