Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Just to clear this up; the live, coloured concert footage in the movie/documentary IMGTTYAS, Madonna is wearing a lilac version of the Christian Lacroix designed corset in the footage of "Vogue" and "Nobody Knows Me".  
There is a scene where M mentions that her costume is 'stinky', and started to rotate the 2 different coloured corsets into her tour regime. 
In the concert that we know in it's entirety from Lisbon, she is wearing the gold original version.  The video used in IGTTYAS was directed by Jonas in Paris, when she was wearing the lilac costume. 

And it’s very frustrating to think an entire Paris concert was shot by Jonas and we don’t have a DVD or Blu-Ray :Madonna027:

9 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Just to clear this up; the live, coloured concert footage in the movie/documentary IMGTTYAS, Madonna is wearing a lilac version of the Christian Lacroix designed corset in the footage of "Vogue" and "Nobody Knows Me".  
There is a scene where M mentions that her costume is 'stinky', and started to rotate the 2 different coloured corsets into her tour regime. 
In the concert that we know in it's entirety from Lisbon, she is wearing the gold original version.  The video used in IGTTYAS was directed by Jonas in Paris, when she was wearing the lilac costume. 

There is one shot that was color corrected that is the same footage from Lisbon though. The rest is indeed from the footage of Paris. I posted screenshots of it a number of pages back.

10 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

There are few Lisbon shots inbetween where they colored the corset. Geeze. Look at both footage

5 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

There are few Lisbon shots inbetween where they colored the corset. Geeze. Look at both footage

Why in the world would they do that?? Of course it looks the same, it would look the same as any other footage from any other show.  I saw the screenshots. and they are similar, but not "colourized" for one or two shots. 
Gee whillikers!!

Stranger things have happened before. There was a comparison video and a lengthy post some time back about this which I didn't notice until it was pointed out. The rest of the footage is indeed Paris but that shot on the platform is Lisbon footage with the corset changed. I couldn't find it on YouTube but that's the one shot I recall. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Confessions Tour had rehearsal footage of her grand reveal during "Future Lovers/I Feel Love" and it's normal for shows to have shots from other shows unless it's a compilation tour video such as MDNA and RH were on their home releases.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I love this so much. I so hope it makes a return to the tour. Adding: I'd rather her sit and sing performances like this than risk singing songs and going up stairs that can further hurt or put stress on her injuries . ???

I’d love it if the European leg was just Madonna in the fado outfit performing Madame X and the fan favourites with the Batukadeiras. I think it would be a lot more intimate and definitely less painful for her.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d love it if the European leg was just Madonna in the fado outfit performing Madame X and the fan favourites with the Batukadeiras. I think it would be a lot more intimate and definitely less painful for her.

That would be awesome and so wise!!

I pray she doesn't start really late too and get anymore bad press so they focus on her music instead. 

17 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Oh why oh why Madonna, did you cut this?  This is one of the shining moments of the show. 

I say she cut I Don't Search, I Find  and add Sodade back in.  :hallwaylaugh:

Let's keep both! I love the mix of IDSIF on tour and want to see how it's performed aside the small clip she shared. :cry:

Uh, no to cutting IDSIF....one of the best parts of the show...definitely a Top 3 highlight.

The Crave mix is super fun in person. It’s the staging, choreography, and costumes that suck. It also makes no sense how it leads into Like A Prayer, but that’s a different issue.

None of the songs should be cut, per se. However, much more elegant mixes, a coherent set list that actually made sense (i.e. a reordering of the songs), and better staging would make a world of difference. The bones are there for an incredible experience, but in person, the show definitely has its high and low points, due mainly to issues outside of song choice.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
16 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Uh, no to cutting IDSIF....one of the best parts of the show...definitely a Top 3 highlight.

The Crave mix is super fun in person. It’s the staging, choreography, and costumes that suck. It also makes no sense how it leads into Like A Prayer, but that’s a different issue.

None of the songs should be cut, per se. However, much more elegant mixes, a coherent set list that actually made sense (i.e. a reordering of the songs), and better staging would make a world of difference. The bones are there for an incredible experience, but in person, the show definitely has its high and low points, due mainly to issues outside of song choice.

What’s really strange about the costumes is that I seem to remember Jean-Paul Gaultier saying he’d designed some costumes for this tour and I feel like he described them as ‘leather’ or ‘gothic’ or something yet they weren’t used. I would’ve loved to see what he’d designed.

22 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Why in the world would they do that?? Of course it looks the same, it would look the same as any other footage from any other show.  I saw the screenshots. and they are similar, but not "colourized" for one or two shots. 
Gee whillikers!!

Geez... I give up. The corset is colored in few shots, for example when she says: look around, everywhere you turn..  its from lisbon. Look at the vidro evidence few posts above. Color correction is done all the time

22 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Gee whillikers!!

Take that boytoy and rude marXux

• Enrico locked this topic