Madonna - Coffee Table Book

Guest Ashley

Guest Ashley

Is there anyone who's really keen for M to produce a a coffee table book of photos spanning her entire career. Kylie Minogue produced one back in 1998 and then a couple more over the years and I'm surprised M hasn't considered publishing one considering she's a fashion and cultural icon. It would definitely be a best seller and a must have for many fashion designers, photographer, art collectors etc... book collections and of course many long time stans as well. 

madonna_versace_shoot_outtake_by_scrawnyfella_d1xjwvm-pre.jpg

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I would love it if she did that and I would also love it if she wrote her autobiography. That would certainly be a bestseller, and it would make for a very interesting read.

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

And hopefully she'd get Fabien Baron to design it. :smile:

There was talk of them working on a photo retrospective maybe 10 years ago, I can't quite remember, but I recall Baron following her around with a camera and documenting things, which was somehow connected to this project. Like the fashion exhibition, it seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Considering the huge amount of photographers that she posed for, it would be a MAMMOTH book, unless it's focused on a specific era, or theme. The rights for using the photos would make it too EXPENSIVE to produce. Madonna has too long a career to be reduced to just one book. I think a book of major magazine covers would be nice.

12 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

Considering the huge amount of photographers that she posed for, it would be a MAMMOTH book, unless it's focused on a specific era, or theme. The rights for using the photos would make it too EXPENSIVE to produce. Madonna has too long a career to be reduced to just one book. I think a book of major magazine covers would be nice.

She could do several books in parts. It would be so awesome! 

Guest Ashley
28 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

That's why Kylie has had a few books.