Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

OMFG! At the 3:16 mark in the video it freezes.. I tired it in all browsers. I think Tidal fucked up!

*edit: gif of the video stopping http://i.imgur.com/KuB95He.gif

Or.... 

Its intentional.  That is just too weird.   Everyone's stream can't all freeze at the same time... 

They want people to watch it.  but yeah, it just freezes.

i want it now.

nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

tell them that i want it now and they will understand the urgency and do it.

my nails are freshly painted go tell them that...

purrr

I totally agree, but stay calm...  :speakno:

Very soon... on VEVO (HD).

u didnt like Living For Love either ?

haha bite your tongue,  I LOVED Living For Love and Ghosttown videos. Not BIM. And of all the videos for me to be disappointed in why did it have to be this one? I was looking forward to it from the start.

haha bite your tongue,  I LOVED Living For Love and Ghosttown videos. Not BIM. And of all the videos for me to be disappointed in why did it have to be this one? I was looking forward to it from the start.

I cant stand looking at LFL, this one is nice, but it's probably not on Ghosttown's level for me. I'll wait until I can watch it in HD and in full to judge.

Ghosttown was probably her best video in years, it's almost like a mid 90s Bedtime Stories album type videoToo bad that song didn't become a massive hitWe all know why and it has nothing to do with anything that Madonna could control herselfHe'll if Take a Bow were released today it would flop Ageism sucks