Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

I wouldn't count the app as a trend, since there was only one major artist influenced and it never actually materialized. She's not aiming to be a trendsetter, but that kesiak's point lol.

It didnt start a "trend" because a properly done app with a point is extremely hard to do, however it was influential which was my point.

Has Bitch I'm Madonna been confirmed or was it another rumor?

It didnt start a "trend" because a properly done app with a point is extremely hard to do, however it was influential which was my point.

I understand. :) She definitely influences artists to this day. I was referring to calling Björk a trendsetter as opposed to Madonna--Björk's ambitious, innovative and overall amazing, but hasn't set trends.

hhmmzz im really not into this single

i want joan of arc accoustic single

or avicii rebelheart

the rest is just flop

love the demos so much more than the real album

i only play the demos

ok.

Use common sense.

Neither of those songs will be released as singles.Especially alternative versions LOL.

BIM is not confirmed officially but she shot the video for it so......... 

Madonna should realise that Avicii's RH is the best single she could release at this stage of her career. It baffles me that she didn't even consider it for first single and then scrapped that version for an acoustic demo. There's no shame in releasing a "remixed version" artists do it all the time. In fact it would probably be a great move to help single sales.

Madonna should realise that Avicii's RH is the best single she could release at this stage of her career. It baffles me that she didn't even consider it for first single and then scrapped that version for an acoustic demo. There's no shame in releasing a "remixed version" artists do it all the time. In fact it would probably be a great move to help single sales.

Avicii's Rebel Heart is a masterpiece!!!

It has the potencial to be a hit like Open Your Heart, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light...

On good authority, this era will not be short or with few singles--lots to come.  BIM will be released soon, remixes are coming. 

I love the Avicii versions, but I don't think any will be revived to be officially released.

If I had to make an educated guess (this is not fact) but I believe Unapologetic Bitch, Heartbreak City, Devil Pray, Iconic and Hold Tight all have chances of being 4th and 5th (fingers crossed 6th) singles.

hhmmzz im really not into this single

i want joan of arc accoustic single

or avicii rebelheart

the rest is just flop

love the demos so much more than the real album

i only play the demos

Me too... Demos are much more better! But I like Bitch I'm Madonna... She have nothing to prove... and this song mean it "I can do what ever I want... cause "BITCH, SHE'S MADONNA"! -- I hope that Devil Pray will be the 4th single... with a video for it...  :Madonna001:

I feel like Rebel Heart is not a single material, demo or album version. Only nice thing about that song is the title. Unlike ROL or Erotica etc, all of them were chosen as album titles because songs were strong, unlike rebel heart that the title was interesting while song lyrically or musically is just average filler. There are way more better songs that could cause a commotion…like Holly water (beat is sick i could purr all day long to it) and many more ...

ADDICTED is the next single !!!!