Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

SONGS SHE MENTIONED ON HER INSTAGRAM AND SHE WILL SING THEM ON THE RHT

- Living For Love
- Unapologetic Bitch
- Bitch I'm Madonna
- Holy Water
- S.E.X
- Iconic (VIDEO INTERLUDE)
- Heartbreak City
- Devil Pray
- Body Shop
- Ghosttown

80s;

- Like A Virgin
- Dress You Up
- Into The Groove
- Love Don't Live Here Anymore
- True Blue
- La Isla Bonita
- Who's That Girl
- Justify My Love
- Deeper & Deeper

- Cherish

- Bad girl

- Nothing really matters

I'm here just to express also my disappointment about this rumoured tracklist.

And yet I was quite sure that this album would have perfectly fitted songs like Secret, Nothing really matters, Don't tell me.

I dreamt of Swim or Love profusion about the Love Revolution thing, or reworks of Music and 4Minutes matching the urban vibes. I'm not very curious to know how she's going to perform Into the groove or Like a virgin honestly.

But very very happy for DEEPER AND DEEPER and LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE (what an opening act it would be!!) though. I don't know why she never consider her full catologue of singles -or even just hits- and always repropose the same, boring stuff.

My hope now is we're not going to lose Rebel Heart (the song) on the Rebel Heart Tour... I mean   :Madonna052:  

I am also good for the 80's and 90's, but I would like her to perform songs she hasn't yet explored or rarely performed such as

Who's that girl, which i hope she keeps

Rescue me

Causing a commotion

I'll remember

Words

Don't stop

One more chance

Swim

Nothing really matters

Take a bow

If she performs this songs i would drop dead.

i have a feeling that if there's old songs that fit into a groove (no pun intended) with the new songs, then those old songs get the axe. I'm basing this off of the past couple of tours. confessions was a dance album, so there's no older dance songs, save Music for the 4th act... S&S being an R&B album got only Human Nature to represent the other R&B album... MDNA Tour screamed for more ROL songs, but since WO got repped with I'm A Sinner and Masterpiece, those songs were overlooked. I always give her the benefit of the doubt, mainly because I trust her, but also because seeing a song I hate live makes me end up leaving the concert loving it. That said, the only RH song I'd trade from those album tracks listed is SEX for Inside Out. I'm unapologetic about hating Unapologetic Bitch, but I'm sure I'll change my mind after I see it live.

http://www.mcm.fr/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-la-setlist-des-concerts-devoilee-a430675.html

Of course just and only more rumours, but this supposed official tracklist would very much help my excitement   :)

Here they are, and -by the way- NO ROL SONGS and NO TAKE A BOW YET!

• [*]Iconic [*]Hold Tight [*]Ghosttown [*]Love Don't Live Here Anymore [*]HeartBreakCity [*]Wash All Over Me/Rain [*]Joan of Arc [*]Devil Pray [*]Between The Bars [*]Deeper And Deeper [*]Justify My Love/Whole Lotta Love [*]Inside Out [*]Like A Virgin [*]S.E.X. [*]Holy Water/Vogue [*]Dress You Up/Give Me All Your Luvin' [*]Into The Groove [*]True Blue [*]Body Shop [*]Unapologetic Bitch [*]La Isla Bonita [*]Who's That Girl [*]Bitch I'm Madonna [*]Rebel Heart [*]Living For Love

... anyway the complete absence of tracks from the 2000s and the presence of Inside Out and WAOM/Rain mash up makes me think, I have to say

http://www.mcm.fr/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-la-setlist-des-concerts-devoilee-a430675.html

Of course just and only more rumours, but this supposed official tracklist would very much help my excitement   :)

Comparing the list to what's teased on her IG + some of my thoughts.

LFL & GT are likely as they are singles off the RH album.

Rebel Heart is likely as it's the tour title.

Joan of Arc was performed on Ellen.

Wash All Over Me / Rain mash up seems likely and in my early prediction

Songs not teased on IG: Hold Tight; Inside Out; GMAYL; Ghosttown; WAOM/Rain; JOA; RH; LFL

1. Iconic – video features Mike Tyson “It’s just intense,†he tells me of the footage he filmed, which he admits he might catch some “slack†for. “I’m in a cage. I’m a hostage. I’m chained. I’m naked. I look like a savage. When I [shot] it it didn’t seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, ‘Whoa.’ It was like [something out of] National Geographic… I need to be tamed, man.†http://tvline.com/2015/07/12/mike-tyson-madonna-iconic-video-cage-rebel-heart-tour/

2. Hold Tight

3. Ghosttown – 2nd single off Rebel Heart

4.   Love Don't Live Here Anymore – IG: "Just a vacancy...Love Don't Live Here Anymore" tagged with a picture of Madonna during the mid-90's wearing a beautiful Versace gown

5.   Heartbreak City – IG : "Your Clever game got the Best of Me ..............But you ain't gonna get the rest of Me!" tagged with a picture of Madonna wearing Versace

6. Wash All Over Me/Rain – likely mash up 

7. Joan of Arc – performed on Ellen

8.   Devil Pray – IG: "Take these sins and wash them away.........teach me how to pray" tagged with a picture from the Blonde Ambition/Like a Prayer era of Madonna holding a crucifix

9.   Between The Bars [reprise Elliot Smith voices] – IG: "Drink up baby. Stay up all night.........the things you could do, you wont but you might..........." tagged with what looks like a screenshot from one of the interlude or backdrop footage.

10.  Deeper And Deeper – IG: "I can't help falling in love" tagged with a still from the Take a Bow video 

11.  Justify My Love/Whole Lotta Love – IG: JML "I wanna kiss you in Paris!" tagged with a still from the Erotica video / WLL tagged with video clip

12. Inside Out

13.  Like A Virgin – IG: "I made it through the wilderness..............somehow i made it through!" tagged with a picture from the True Blue era with Madonna in a slightly Latin-inspired one-piece

14.  S.E.X. – IG: "It was hard work but someone had to do it? What you know about S. E. X.?" tagged with a picture from Madonna's SEX book showing man being used as working animals and Madonna wearing a white Marilyn Monroe-esque gown

15.  Holy Water/Vogue – IG: HW "Bless yourself and Genuflect..........." tagged with a meme depicting a nun making vulgar gestures / Vogue “Ladies with an attitude…†tagged with a pix of different wigs

16.  Dress You Up/Give Me All Your Luvin' – IG: DYU "Dress you up in my love" tagged with a picture from DSS with Madonna and her iconic 80's boytoy look.

17.  Into The Groove – IG: "Wanna get to know you in a special way...........this doesn't happen to me every day!" tagged with a still from DSS

18.  True Blue – IG: "True Love...you're the one I'm dreamin' of" tagged with a picture of Madonna and her iconic 80's/LAV boytoy look

19.  Body Shop – 2 IG: "With all these curves we might need to have the breaks looked at" tagged with a picture of Madonna in her D&G grandma look & "With all these curves we might need to have the breaks looked at" tagged with a picture of Madonna in her D&G grandma look

20.  Unapologetic Bitch – IG: "When we did it I"ll admit it wasn't satisfied ............." tagged with a meme using a picture from Madonna's D&G shoot

21.  La Isla Bonita – IG: "I want to be where the sun warms the sky..............when its time for siesta you can watch them go by........." tagged with a picture of actress Kay Francis

22.  Who's That Girl - 2 IG: "Who's That Girl????" tagged with a picture of Madonna in her iconic early 90's Marilyn Monroe look & "Light up my life.............so blind i Can't see! " tagged with a picture showing a 4th of July firework

23.  Bitch I'm Madonna – IG: "You can't mess with this lucky star!" tagged with a selfie with Madonna wearing a nose ring tagged as #bitchimmadonna AND #iconic

24. Rebel Heart – likely as it’s the tour title

25. Living For Love – 1st single off Rebel Heart

M just posted the following picture, a design sketch of various iconic outfits throughout her career:

-MDNA photoshoot

-You Can Dance

-American Life

-Blond Ambition Tour

Is she just teasing, or will she really be recreating her iconic looks on the Rebel Heart tour?

Posted Image

M just posted the following picture, a design sketch of various iconic outfits throughout her career:

-MDNA photoshoot

-You Can Dance

-American Life

-Blond Ambition Tour

Is she just teasing, or will she really be recreating her iconic looks on the Rebel Heart tour?

Posted Image

she's just wasting time 

She said that she's still going through the setlist and nothing is set in stone so far.

I think the reason she hasn't mentioned most of the 90's / 00's stuff is probably because she knows the majority of concert-goers care about her 80's stuff. For the MDNA Tour fans were allowed to vote for "oldies" they want to appear on the setlist and the only songs they could vote for were songs from the first four albums.

She teased Deeper and Deeper with a picture from Take a Bow, so that one's most likely in it too and will most certainly be part of the matador section along with Living for Love. With Take a Bow being in it, it's very likely that this section is gonna be somewhere at the very end of the show. Most likely the grand finale with Madonna fighting her last battle before her "ascent to heaven".

From Ray of Light the song I can honestly see fitting better than anything else is Nothing Really Matters. It's also no secret that this song has been considered for inclusion on her previous tours numerous times and has always been dropped. However, she's really into deep house right now and Rescue Me, Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love are all in that vein so my guess is that it's definitely going to appear this time around.

I think Love Profusion and American life are strong candidates as well. The first one fitting very well into the "Love"/"Road Trip" segment along with True Blue Like a Virgin/Body Shop and Rebel Heart and the latter one fitting very well into the war/apocalypse/revolution theme along with Between the Bars, Ghosttown, Joan of Arc and Hold Tight.

don't you think it's strange that she has barely posted songs from Ray Of Light, Confessions, Hard Candy or MDNA? I'd love to listen songs from the Madonna album too!

Why would she performed anything from MDNA and HC?

She promoted MDNA album on MDNA tour recently. It also had too many HC moments. 

-MDNA photoshoot

-You Can Dance

-American Life

-Blond Ambition Tour

Posted Image

The third look is more like from Erotica era.

There is nothing iconic about MDNA looks.

She might use her iconic looks for Iconic video.

Anyway, she usually posts works by fans, this could be just another one.

I'll take any songs M gives us. I love them all and have listened to them for decades. If I really wanna hear a certain song, it's on my iPod.

HAVING SAID THAT, these are the ones I'd really like to see on the tour..

Who's That Girl / Bitch I'm Madonna (even though hearing this will cause instant stroke but it's worth it)

Rescue Me (She's ignored it long enough. It's time)

Nothing Really Matters (A wonderful single that's never been performed live on tour)

CAUSING A COMMOTION!! (It's been so long. So very very long)