Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

WAIT ICONIC??????!!!!!!!SHE CAN DO WHATEVER TO THE SETLIST AS LONG AS THAT STAYSIT WOULD'VE BEEN ROBBERY IF SHE DIDN'T PERFORM THAT SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET AWAY WITH ITI SWEAR TO YEEZUS IF IT'S AN INTERLUDE...

I won't mind at all if ICONIC / VENI VIDI VICI mash up is the grand opening of the the show.

don't you think it's strange that she has barely posted songs from Ray Of Light, Confessions, Hard Candy or MDNA? I'd love to listen songs from the Madonna album too!

I think there are gonna be songs from the 90's and the 00's. The thing is, though that she knows or at least thinks that most of her concert goers care more about her 80's stuff. Last time fans could vote for oldies to be included and they only opened polls for 80's songs.

I'm not really too thrilled by the Rebel Heart tracks mentioned so far, aside from Devil Pray and HeartBreakCity. If she doesn't do Rebel Heart on the Rebel Heart Tour, I won't know what to think. I am beyond excited for most of the other older songs listed, I felt sure that LAV would be retired after the performance on MDNA Tour, it was a lament of sorts... But I can't see her NOT doing that song on a tour based on Rebel Heart, so it's always welcome for me. When she listed HER top 5 iconic songsLAVLAPEYVogueROLAnd also named LAP her most fave song to sing live, it's safe to say most of those songs would be on the tour, no? I have to say, I miss Music and Holiday on the setlists as well. I still think there might be a chance of a setlist re-work between the end of the European Tour and resuming in NA in January, but who knows. I've never actually guessed any setlist (or album tracklist) correctly, so it's always a surprise to me. Still!

Vogue added to the tour:

Posted Image

Previous Albums:

Into the Groove [Like a Virgin]

Like a Virgin [Like a Virgin]

Dress You Up [Like a Virgin]

Love Don't Live Here Anymore [Like a Virgin]

Who's That Girl [Who's That Girl OST]

True Blue [True Blue]

La Isla Bonita [True Blue]

Rescue Me [immaculate Collection]

Justify my Love [immaculate Collection]

Deeper and Deeper [Erotica]

Take a Bow [bedtime Stories]
Vogue 
[im Breathless]

Rebel Heart Album:

Body Shop

Heartbreak City

Devil Pray

Holy Water

Unapologetic Bitch

S.E.X.

Iconic

I think it's safe to assume she will perform all 3 RH singles & the title track: LFL; GT; BIM & RH

Non- Madonna Album

Whole Lotta Love

Pretty sure this is what the setlist is going to look like:

5 sections:

80's NYC (Madonna reminiscing about the beginnings of her career as a club performer)
Tank Girl (Madonna fighting a WAR against social injustices - the section will be war themed and will end with an apocalypse)
Road Trip (After conquering the world Madonna goes on a journey to find true love)
Sin / Baptism (Madonna pushing the boundaries between religious imagery and sexual fanatsies - section will include nuns on stripper poles and gay priests)
Matador / Ascent to Heaven (inspired by Madonna's TAB video and the Evita movie, Section deals with love & heartbreak, death & rebirth and ends with Madonna's ascent to heaven)

ACT I - 80's NYC

1. Intro / Bitch I'm Madonna (with samples from "Illuminati" and "Best Night")

2. Dance Medley: Everybody / Music / Into the Groove (remixed by Diplo)

3. Who's That Girl (with excerpts from "La Isla Bonita")

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Interlude)

ACT II - Tank Girl

6. Iconic (with samples from "American Life")

7. Hold Tight (with samples from "4 Minutes" & "Borrowed Time")

8. Wash All Over Me (Rock Version, on guitar)

9. Ghosttown

10. Joan of Arc

11. Veni Vidi Vici (Interlude)

ACT III - Road Trip

12. Rebel Heart

13. Like a Virgin / Body Shop (mashup)

14. True Blue / Dress You Up (medley)

15. Love Profusion or Don't Tell Me

16. S.E.X. (Interlude)

ACT IV - Sin / Baptism

17. Holy Water (with extended Vogue section)

18. Justify My Love (with samples from "Whole Lotta Love")

19. Devil Pray / Like a Prayer (medley)

20. Rescue Me (Interlude)

ACT V - Matador

21. Deeper and Deeper (Latin Mix)

22. HeartBreakCity (with excerpts from "Love Don't Live Here Anymore")

23. Take a Bow

24. Nothing Really Matters (some Latin/Tribal elements, based on the Club 69 Mix)

25. Living for Love (long version including samples from the Offer Nissim remixes)

Iconic is the rumored opening number

http://tvline.com/2015/07/12/mike-tyson-madonna-iconic-video-cage-rebel-heart-tour/

(Tyson is a featured performer on the album’s “Iconic†track, which is rumored to be No. 1 on her tour setlist)

That rumour was taken from our very own fansite.

OMG Between the Bars

https://instagram.com/p/5EcNSTGEWH/

madonnaDrink up baby. Stay up all night.........the things you could do, you wont but you might...........#rebelhearttour

Previous Albums:

ugh...way too many 80's songs. Not a single song from the second decade and once again, no song from Ray of Light or Music. I really hope that the majority ends up being samples or mashups. And doing a cover over some songs of her own is a WASTE!

no hard candy or confessions?

So far...no Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, Music, American Life, Hard Candy, Confessions & MDNA. Just 80's and early 90's stuff. :(

I think Mike will be a "caged animal" trying to reach potential while M plays a woman of privilege trying to keep him tamed & in captivity. That scenario kinda fits the theme of Iconic...

I hope she won't get shit for being racist.

Its a fine balance shes going to Australia and New Zealand so the set list needs to be balanced with more older hits that the crowd will connect too

WHY should she modify the tour just to please one or two places she goes to? It's honestly  ridiculous to think about it from that perspective. Also, don't her Australian fans want to hear songs they've never gotten a chance to hear which would be her 95-15 stuff? Sorry, if I come off as rude but I'm tired of her ignoring her later stuff which in my opinion is superior to her 80's stuff. MUCH superior, to be honest.

^ also, I do not think this will be like a Greatest Hits tour... The MDNA Tour was rumoured to be like that, and we got the most songs from MDNA on that show.

if she's gonna play her 80's stuff, she better rework it as she has always done... I'd like to hear a "Re-Invention" rework on the songs: keeping the original essence, but adding a new twist (let's remember Papa Don't Preach on that tour, which is *far superior* to the MDNA version)

😲😱 Its gonna be so weird if nothing from 98-12 is included.. but lbr, I'm sure a song or two may get a spot. 😌😢 I'd really like to hear, from each, "nothing really matters"/"frozen", "impressive instant", "american life", "sorry"/"get together", "4 minutes"/"DWRY", "GGW". ðŸ‘