Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

She sang a bit of Everybody on S&ST during Holiday, what happened at MDNA Tour? I thought it was a performance like Holiday.

Candy Shop is more like the new Human Nature, isn't it? I still think she could throw in a Human Nature snippet to Unapologetic Bitch, considering her instagrams of 2014.

if she will sample human natura or other songs, for it's not a problem

I think NOM is not making a difference between samples, mashups, medleys, etc.We know Candy Shop is going to be part of the setlist in SOME way but we don't know if it's going to be a full performance.I personally see Everybody as either part of a party section or as a great second song.I mean Iconic being followed by Madonna's first single, the song that she came out with would be so fucking amazing. Also the first line: "I know you've been waiting, I've been watching you!"

I think the beginning of the setlist might be:IconicUnapologetic BitchHoly WaterVogue

I think that could work, the first section would be stronger. Based on Illuminattix's posts, the first section was weak.

I also posted a similar concept in another thread:

The first section (a mix of Joan Of Arc, sex and religion imagery)

1. Iconic

2. Inside Out

3. Unapologetic Bitch

4. S.E.X (small interlude)

5. Holy Water/Vogue

6. Justify My Love

7. Deeper and Deeper

8. Devil Pray

9. Joan Of Arc

It is hard to believe that she would perform so many songs from the first album, Like A Virgin era, True Blue and Music. That is 10 mentioned songs so far.

Better choices:

More Erotica songs  - The whole album fits the tour perfectly and has similar themes like RH album. Deeper & Deeper and Bad Girl would be enough.

More Bedtime Stories songs - Secret and Take A Bow

Rescue Me

i'm just playing with my ideas:Act 1IntroIconicVogueHoly WaterSex InterludeLike A PrayerDevil PrayJustify My Love/Addicted/WLLAct 2 Freedom Of Love / Inside Out / Rescue Me InterludeLiving For LoveHold TightDeeper And DeeperHeartbreak City/Love Dont Live Here AnymoreGhosttownAct 3Candy Shop InterludeBody ShopDress You UpMusic La Vie En RoseJoan Of ArcAct 4Freedom Of Art InterludeUnapologetic Bitch/La Isla BonitaWho's That GirlRebel HeartHoliday/EverybodyEncore:Illuminati InterludeBitch Im madonna

Still hoping Take A Bow,True Blue and Who's That Girl stay in the setlist. WTG is pretty definitive, i fear for the other two😢

Same. :/I think Into the Groove is most definitely not going to appear and that Vogue will be mashed with Holy Water. I also don't think Between the Bars and La Vi en Rose are going to be individual performances, but rather samples. Same goes for Candy Shop.

It is hard to believe that she would perform so many songs from the first album, Like A Virgin era, True Blue and Music. That is 10 mentioned songs so far.

But it was the same on MDNA Tour, 2 songs from True Blue, Like A Prayer, plus Like A Virgin & Vogue and that was most of the old songs, only 3 post-1990 songs, and one of them was Candy Shop.

In my opinion she and her tour crew are no longer looking at "albums" but mostly go by her greatest hits compilations to choose the songs. Everybody, Dress You Up & Who's That Girl were all rediscovered on Celebration so it's not a shock she would perform them. Deeper And Deeper & Human Nature were on GHV2 so they are hardly obscure songs either. Candy Shop is the exception of course. :D

Aren't those songs plus Nothing Really Matters always rumored for each show?

Fans are obsessed with never-performed singles but her track record is that if a song does not get performed during th tour of the parent album, it will never get a live performance, I'm Breathless & Evita stuff are the only exception...

Aren't those songs plus Nothing Really Matters always rumored for each show?

Fans are obsessed with never-performed singles but her track record is that if a song does not get performed during th tour of the parent album, it will never get a live performance, I'm Breathless & Evita stuff are the only exception...

True. And now, there seem to be too many songs of that kind.

It is unbelievable that Madonna finally decided to listen to her fans in some way. Some other hits instead of the typical ones, forgotten hits, songs that have never been performed before...

But is she really listening? On the past tours there was that one song she'd dug up that was already expected, Borderline, Dress You Up, Open Your Heart. This time it's Who's That Girl's turn since it was included on Celebration and also Everybody counts as a "hit" now since it got included as well but everything else is what she's been doing on the last 5 tours.

Half of her shows are new songs so the other half will be selections from her greatest hits and not flop singles or obscure album tracks.

Ok I would need some good legit set list rumour at this point... and I said good, please!

Not another Everybody kind of disppointment possibly  :lord:

Unfortunately it looks the the rumor well is dry and we can't be sure news of M is saying the truth either.

Back in 2012, 17 days before the opening night we knew about the whole setlist and we're almost at that "deadline" with Rebel Heart Tour... :(