Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 6/3/2024 at 5:00 PM, Cyberraga said:

I believe everything is possible since we got some of B-sides. But I wonder why Let Down Your Guard was omitted during Secret reissue.

Because Secret was one of the earlier re-issues where they didn’t include all the released remixes and b-sides from all the different issues of the single but rather the ones that appeared on the US Maxi-Single.

https://www.discogs.com/release/215641-Madonna-Secret   

Let Down Your Guard wasn't released in the US.

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

YESSS! Who's That Girl (Extended Version) is copyrighted!

Screenshot_2024-06-05-20-53-22-487_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.91643ba444e6c64eb7664de682579ab3.jpg

@planetbenjamindo you know anything about a June release or something? Thanks even if you don't answer or say something about it

Why no dub or single remix edit?

why did the live to tell maxi disappear from Apple Music?

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Extended version “ who’s that girl soundtrack”

That don’t sound right. Do we think it’s for a mini EP with all the Madonna songs and remixes ?

Imagine if the first expanded reissue is for "Who's That Girl". :04:

Gosh, that would be so her. Trolldonna.

14 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

One thing they could do is go through all the WTGT footage from Japan and Italy and remaster and re-edit all of it into one 4k version! And release all the remixes including the remixes to Turn It Up on cassette and vinyl. 

I would love a Japan or Florence wtg video release but so far this campaign has ignored ALL her tours unless they are planning on bundling them in with the reissues ( same as what they have been doing for Prince ) I don’t think she ever recorded more than 4 songs either due to timing 

10 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I would love a Japan or Florence wtg video release but so far this campaign has ignored ALL her tours unless they are planning on bundling them in with the reissues ( same as what they have been doing for Prince ) I don’t think she ever recorded more than 4 songs either due to timing 

Well if they did it for prince, let’s hope that’s what they do for some of the reissues especially who’s that girl, where a major part of that soundtrack album is the actual tour under the same name.

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

YESSS! Who's That Girl (Extended Version) is copyrighted!

Screenshot_2024-06-05-20-53-22-487_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.91643ba444e6c64eb7664de682579ab3.jpg

@planetbenjamindo you know anything about a June release or something? Thanks even if you don't answer or say something about it

Tis no wonder, my idol, my favourite remixer ever, given WTG OST is celebrating their 35th anniversary soon!

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

I am confusing it with You’ll See, sorry.

If there's a chance the LTT maxi includes the WTG edit live rendition as originally found on the One More Chance maxi (look, I ain't even asking for Confessions Tour live in London rendition of it because I STILL BELIEVE IN A FULL CONFESSIONS TOUR LIVE ALBUM VERSION - maybe for 2 years so?)

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I will NEVER stop defending "The Look Of Love".

That middle 8 alone... glorious.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

And to realize she spoke this line after performing Human Nature in the Madame X Tour live audio...

47 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

One thing they could do is go through all the WTGT footage from Japan and Italy and remaster and re-edit all of it into one 4k version! And release all the remixes including the remixes to Turn It Up on cassette and vinyl. 

Well, when live video 4K Blu-ray releases become a thing like audio Blu-ray are suddenly turning into...

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Tis no wonder, my idol, my favourite remixer ever, given WTG OST is celebrating their 35th anniversary soon!

If there's a chance the LTT maxi includes the WTG edit live rendition as originally found on the One More Chance maxi (look, I ain't even asking for Confessions Tour live in London rendition of it because I STILL BELIEVE IN A FULL CONFESSIONS TOUR LIVE ALBUM VERSION - maybe for 2 years so?)

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

And to realize she spoke this line after performing Human Nature in the Madame X Tour live audio...

Well, when live video 4K Blu-ray releases become a thing like audio Blu-ray are suddenly turning into...

Ohhhhhh I was wondering where that was from when she said that in Madame X! Good find!

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Guys it's a mistake by the label In the album tags it will come out as a single 

You need to clarify this stuff in advance! We are all thinking it will be a reissue or something! This is the second time you just sit back and watch us freak out and start speculating the releases to the point of meltdowns and arguments! Ain’t no big deal single release says hello 😅😂😂

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW