MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

they should make colour vinyl (every single color and shade)  for every single with tons and tons of remixes....... love remixes....... sometimes i listen more the remixes than the original version........ and put all in a official M shop and print the vinyl everytime  someone buy it....... like Amazon do with the books...... print on demand..... darlingsssssssssssss

Oh yes, like you can go in and choose what colour you want and they’ll make it for you there and then like those teddy bear shops. They could even let you choose an image for the cover art. Then the fans would have to buy a gazillion copies.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Oh yes, like you can go in and choose what colour you want and they’ll make it for you there and then like those teddy bear shops. They could even let you choose an image for the cover art. Then the fans would have to buy a gazillion copies.

would be amazing...... i want it

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Joking aside..... if i was in M i will do this

choose artists to create remixes, covers and very original colour vinyl and put all in my online shop on monthly basis........

you see the kpop design of cd how original it is?

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The only one I remember is the Kylie X one which was cute 

I only know of that one and Lady Gaga's The Fame. Possibly Born This Way had one too....

They're certainly scarce but I can envision their potential in the growing wave of demand for visually pleasing physical media and artist merch. Collectors would snatch expeditiously.

On 3/9/2024 at 12:29 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe she'll announce an entire LINE of expanded re-issues for all 14+ of her albums during one of the Mexico City or Brazil shows, releasing all of them at once for pre-order and draining our bank accounts forevermore! 

One giant announcement of the entire discography reissued and deluxified to tie into the tour's closing.

If the bitch does that I'll go bankrupt, cause there's no way I can afford to buy 14+ albums in special editions, probably limited, at once.

Please Madonna, have mercy on us and especially on our bank accounts. My wallet will be grateful :Madonna023:

2 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

If the bitch does that I'll go bankrupt, cause there's no way I can afford to buy 14+ albums in special editions, probably limited, at once.

Please Madonna, have mercy on us and especially on our bank accounts. My wallet will be grateful :Madonna023:

you have reason...... but would be amazing......

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

I'd slap it all onto my Amex and pay it off over the rest of the year.

3 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

I don't think this would happen, but if did, I'd be definitely making payments over time if it's worth it. :luv:

I was just about to write, "Does anyone think it's strange that we haven't gotten any small music releases through this deal lately, like the Everybody vinyl single or the American Life Mixshow Mix vinyl?"  but I guess the Celebration repress and True Blue silver vinyl would be the latest releases. I can't believe the Celebration LP was so unmemorable to me already :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

They only care about this forum if someone leaks news or an unreleased song - i seriously dont think they read my comment about “why no confessions tour in full on blu ray ? “ then tell M who says ? What's a blu ray ? 😯

for me they read us ...... and do the opposite of what we asking for........... just for fun.....

I think the whole thing was canceled long ago'

since physicals media are dead it just makes no sense anymore 

i mean obviously the fans would buy it but that's it 

it really doesn't need big promo or long gap between releases cause its pointless 

its all should been done in 2010 -2020s 

a lot of artist has already  re released their significant and classics albums and it barely make any noise or charted anywhere.

just put it all on streaming and move on .

5 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

it really doesn't need big promo or long gap between releases cause its pointless 

a lot of artist has already  re released their significant and classics albums and it barely make any noise or charted anywhere.

dear,

1 if only for the money, they do physical. the money the artists make on streaming its near zero. so physical physical and physical.

2 in the western world we are idiots....... music label complain that big money are over  and look in south korea with kpop...... billions and billions of revenue. last year they sale more than 100+million physical albums. and here, in the western world, we complain physical are over........ so idiots.

3 taylor swift sold millions copies of  physical albums and she make millions and millions.

only of her new the  The Tortured Poets Department she release 4 or 5 different versions..... all sold out...... the same with midnights......

4 the majority of M fans are form physical era and near zero streaming...... they will bug it, they will love it, and she will make big money......

13 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

image.thumb.png.13908695a0555e546369d5cec0fac390.png

"In 2023, Americans purchased 49.61 million vinyl albums. That sum is up more than 14% from the year prior. Vinyl has been exploding in popularity for years now, and the category continues to grow larger and larger" 

I got your point, but I would not call it dead at all, especially with these numbers of vinyl being sold only in US. Sure, CDs are not selling but vinyls are selling like crazy. Why do you think that basically every artist jump on the crazy vinyl-wagon? :Madonna005: 

"Fans would buy it but that's it" - Madonna is the biggest and most successful female singer, she can do fine selling the reissues on vinyl to fans only. And that's why reissues are being released. It is mostly for fans, I doubt Mariah Carey tried to attract a new audience with her for example Music Box 30th anniversary boxset. Moreover, Madonna has a huge fan base, especially if her 'old' music is on display. I don't think anyone in her team is expecting hundreds of millions to be sold, but they will make a really good money with these reissues. Fans are hungry af! :)

38 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Nothing has been cancelled!  The deal is currently in motion. I think some of you are so stuck on the Re-issues of the album, you are ignoring the whole picture to this deal. The idea is to get her whole catalog under one roof by 2025 as well as curating new projects from it, etc.  This has been happening since the deal was announce if not before hand.  The digital and streaming adds, the numerous releases such as MXTour experience, FEL, American Life Mix Show, and the other physical releases, some fans claim to have no interest in and shrug it off as it's nothing. It may be nothing to them, but it's all part of the deal.  Remember, the deal was specified to be happening for multiple years.  In fact, they even mentioned that in 2025 the Interscope albums will start to become licensed under Warner. Nothing is cancelled!  Nothing is on pause.  More is to come!  You just need to be patient and stop thinking it's only about her studio albums being re-issued!  It's more than just about that!