Madame X Event Screenings

Shoful

9 hours ago, stancherry said:

This is the setlist we get right? https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/madonna/2020/le-grand-rex-paris-france-399f14b.html

But no one mentioned teh Papa excerpt after Express Yourself acapella. Was it cut and did they put the World of Madame X intro before God Control instead of Vogue?

They only playd the stirngs intro of Papa in Europe.

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I heard a fan started a petition for a screening at le grand rex. Not sure how many people signed it but maybe this is her way of trying to make up for cancellations in those cities

I signed it! I saw it there and was cancelled on there. I don't live in France so won't be going, but am really glad they are doing this!

12 minutes ago, Adam X said:

https://www.facebook.com/100043943868342/posts/425551495586309/?d=n

For those of us who have commented on her post, how exactly does this work?? Do they Facebook dm us with tickets if we got them? Or contact us some other way?

and what do you think is the likelihood of getting selected?

It’s a big theater, so I imagine a lot of people will be getting messages 

I was at the screening at Paris.. there was a man from the theatre holding a speech before the movie and he also had something on this phone... it was really strange... he played it on his phone and held the microphone to it... hardly could here anything... so amateurish... I think it was a video too... why didn't they show it in Le Grand Rex on the big screen???

On 10/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, gjhvs said:

I was at the screening at Paris.. there was a man from the theatre holding a speech before the movie and he also had something on this phone... it was really strange... he played it on his phone and held the microphone to it... hardly could here anything... so amateurish... I think it was a video too... why didn't they show it in Le Grand Rex on the big screen???

Thanks for letting us know. I guess that's why we don't have any recorded message from that screening, unlike the other dates...