"Material Girl": 334M

"4 Minutes" ("Celebration" Version): 226M

"Faz Gostoso": 43M

"Celebration": 33M

"Angel": 9M

"Let It Will Be": 6M

"Runaway Lover": 2M

- "American Life" Digital Single:

Rauhofer Pt. 2 up to 120.555 streams. All the rest above +11k streams now, with the "Radio Edit" leading with 31.602 streams.

Time to update again her all time Spotify Top 40:

- Updated All Time Top 40 (Official, not merged):

01. Material Girl ("Celebration" Version): 334M

02. Hung Up: 318M

03. La Isla Bonita: 278M

04. Like A Prayer ("Celebration" Version): 268M

05. 4 Minutes ("Celebration" Version): 226M

06. Like A Virgin ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 222M

07. Vogue ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 186M

08. Frozen (Sickick Remix): 128M

09. Papa Don't Preach: 104M

10. Crazy For You: 102M

11. Into The Groove: 97M

12. Bitch I'm Madonna: 89M

13. Like A Prayer ("Like A Prayer" Album Version): 87M

14. Holiday ("Madonna" Digital Album Edit Version): 85M

15. Holiday ("Celebration"/Original Album Version): 71M

16. Medellín: 67M

17. Frozen ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 66M

18. Music: 66M

19. Levitating (Dua Lipa Remix): 52M

20. Sorry ("Confessions" Album Version): 49M

21. American Pie: 47M

22. Take A Bow: 47M

23. Material Girl ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 46M

24. Like A Virgin ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 46M 

25. Girl Gone Wild: 45M

26. Live To Tell: 45M

27. Faz Gostoso: 43M

28. Ray Of Light ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 42M

29. 4 Minutes ("Hard Candy" Album Version): 40M

30. True Blue: 39M

31. Give It 2 Me: 39M

32. The Power Of Good-Bye: 39M

33. Express Yourself ("Celebration" Version): 36M

34. Die Another Day: 36M

35. Ghosttown: 35M

36. Living For Love: 34M

37. Jump: 34M

38. Give Me All Your Luvin': 33M

39. Borderline ("Celebration" Version): 33M

40. Celebration: 33M

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Time to update again her all time Spotify Top 40:

- Updated All Time Top 40 (Official, not merged):

08. Frozen (Sickick Remix): 128M

I just find it bizarre how this particular mix surpassed many of her classics, including the original version of Frozen, in such a short amount of time, especially when it seems a majority of her fans hate this version.  Definitely a successful viral moment for her and I expect this is more due to the general public listening to it, on top of all the current playlists it's been added to.

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

I just find it bizarre how this particular mix surpassed many of her classics, including the original version of Frozen, in such a short amount of time, especially when it seems a majority of her fans hate this version.  Definitely a successful viral moment for her and I expect this is more due to the general public listening to it, on top of all the current playlists it's been added to.

It's done wonders for her streaming numbers, honestly. Since that release her numbers doubled and obviously thanks to the digital singles campaign too but it helped a lot.

A true viral moment. And I don't LOVE it but it's been very good for her.

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

Good guess…

A lot of her fans like to believe they are expert audio engineers and prefer to clog their phones with their own mp3s/WAVs (or whatever) rather than to stream… 🙄😂😜

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's done wonders for her streaming numbers, honestly. Since that release her numbers doubled and obviously thanks to the digital singles campaign too but it helped a lot.

A true viral moment. And I don't LOVE it but it's been very good for her.

Nothing beats the original, but I actually enjoyed the numerous incarnations of Sickick's mix.  I still use Pandora to listen to music where it is a bit more random in what it plays, and the Sickick mix always pops up for me.

7 minutes ago, f78k said:

Good guess…

A lot of her fans like to believe they are expert audio engineers and prefer to clog their phones with their own mp3s/WAVs (or whatever) rather than to stream… 🙄😂😜

Ha!  I still prefer to play her digital catalog I own from my devices, rather than stream.  Streaming is quite convenient, but I rather just play it from my device without having to worry about data, ads, etc.  I don't pay for any streaming service. It seems silly to me.  If I stream, I'll endure the ads as annoying as they can be.

6 hours ago, f78k said:

Good guess…

Which is why we want all official versions of her singles to be uploaded to streaming. 

8 hours ago, tscott said:

Rather than "bizarre", it's unexpected.

DSPs (like Spotify) and social media (like TikTok) work in such a way that any activity on them weighs far more than everything that happened before them, aka the Internet. For algorithms, one "like" on a random meme counts more than everyone who read the Bible or the Quran on paper since they were printed. One stream will always mean more than any radio, club and whatever play of Frozen between 1998 and the late 2000s/early 2010s, when the music industry switched its the business model to data.

The "majority of fans" that hate this version have had no activity with it, while they probably listen less frequently to the original Frozen versions (album cut, single), so any new or regular listener of the 2021/2022 has more impact according to today's standards. 

It is a great achievement indeed, she hacked her own classics unexpectedly. Though in the end, it's just M breaking another record, another proof that her music can be relevant.

5 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Rather than "bizarre", it's unexpected.

DSPs (like Spotify) and social media (like TikTok) work in such a way that any activity on them weighs far more than everything that happened before them, aka the Internet. For algorithms, one "like" on a random meme counts more than everyone who read the Bible or the Quran on paper since they were printed. One stream will always mean more than any radio, club and whatever play of Frozen between 1998 and the late 2000s/early 2010s, when the music industry switched its the business model to data.

The "majority of fans" that hate this version have had no activity with it, while they probably listen less frequently to the original Frozen versions (album cut, single), so any new or regular listener of the 2021/2022 has more impact according to today's standards. 

It is a great achievement indeed, she hacked her own classics unexpectedly. Though in the end, it's just M breaking another record, another proof that her music can be relevant.

Totally agree.  I only used "bizarre" because a lot of fans in the online communities are not interested in many of the new incarnations of her mixes lately.  But I also understand, her fan base expands far more than just those who speak loudest at her fan groups. :)

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

Totally agree.  I only used "bizarre" because a lot of fans in the online communities are not interested in many of the new incarnations of her mixes lately.  But I also understand, her fan base expands far more than just those who speak loudest at her fan groups. :)

Absolutely. It's hard to get how it adds up. I guess we'll see how it materializes in the Celebration tour audiences

2 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Absolutely. It's hard to get how it adds up. I guess we'll see how it materializes in the Celebration tour audiences

I have no doubt she will incorporate the Sickick version within the tour somehow.  I do feel that it's more of a general public pleasure than for fans.  I predict there will be a roar of excitement when we first hear her humming "MMMMMmmmmm".