"American Life" Digital Single:

Quite healthy numbers, ten days later:

al.png.c06826f9d438c691ef12a6861cfb636f.png

We love to see it!

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

+ New big peaks today:

"Back That Up To The Beat" (Demo Version): 21M

Really impressive for what it is…

I am wondering, if Back That Up To The Beat reached 100M, would it count as a 2010s track or as a 2020s track?… 🤔

Because at that rate, it might get to 100M before Bitch I’m Madonna… 😂

1 hour ago, f78k said:

Really impressive for what it is…

I am wondering, if Back That Up To The Beat reached 100M, would it count as a 2010s track or as a 2020s track?… 🤔

Because at that rate, it might get to 100M before Bitch I’m Madonna… 😂

It would be 2020’s. 

47 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Actually I wouldn't mind it having a cool little TikTok moment. :Madonna009:

Should've been a single, even though it wouldn't have gone anywhere.  But we could have had some cool remixes to go with it.  So many potential singles from this album that just never got a chance. 

20 minutes ago, tscott said:

Should've been a single, even though it wouldn't have gone anywhere.  But we could have had some cool remixes to go with it.  So many potential singles from this album that just never got a chance. 

It's essentially a beautiful and well written pop song. But the change from the already perfect demo:

Into the Fergie-like production of the final track was a little WTF:

How I wish the album didn't leak and she hadn't gone so crazy changing all the songs.

31 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's essentially a beautiful and well written pop song. But the change from the already perfect demo:

Into the Fergie-like production of the final track was a little WTF:

How I wish the album didn't leak and she hadn't gone so crazy changing all the songs.

Yeah, but we don't know what leaked was all intended to be on the album.  She even stated, she was still debating on if she was finished with those songs that leaked.  While I liked a lot of the demos that leaked, I am pretty satisfied with what went on the album.  To me, many of the demos still were a bit rough around the edges.  The infamous Rebel Heart demo everyone seems to love, was one of the few demos I thought sounded great, but there were other versions including the album version I still really liked. 

Unfortunately, Rebel Heart album was robbed in many aspects, and it deserved to be a much more bigger and successful album than it was.  So many great songs and she could have released many singles and videos.  But so much beyond the songs, was going against her, regarding any success at this point. I can say this is my favorite album from the Interscope years.