MadonnAi - The Whore Of Babylon Tour

DaddyZ

36 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

@DaddyZ This is absolutely incredible. I do not get stone nor do i drink but you took me on the trip with you. Each image is a work of art. The costumes and headpieces are out of this world. Now i want this tour to happen. I'm blow away... I wanna save each and all the pictures !

Glad u enjoy them as well. ;)

some come out better than others but generally it’s just all kinda crazy. 🤗

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

You know... you did something. I would like to see this happen for the stadium tour.

Still sticking onto the hope it will be called "The Platinum Gold Stadium Tour."

It’s seriously a great tool to gather inspiration. I’ll use it for our business. 

I hope she calls is the whore of Babylon. ;)

9 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

It’s seriously a great tool to gather inspiration. I’ll use it for our business. 

I hope she calls is the whore of Babylon. ;)

And just so you know, it's giving me both the Blond Ambition Tour and the Re-invention Tour too. Really fascinated what kind of setlist she would have for this concept. :D

Of course, the Beast Within remix should definitely belong in there. 

25 minutes ago, A. A. Aardvark said:

Oh so woke. 🤦🏻‍♂️

u do understand that the shit is total fantasy and slapped together from all ethnic cultures, leaning on The Whore Of Babylon?  It’s not just one singular thing. Just because it doesn’t look white Anglo Saxon or European doesn’t mean someone is getting appropriated or taken advantage off. GTFOH.