The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

What's the point in all of this? At this point it's now turned into a matter of:

1. Who gets the last say.

2. "I'm right" "you're wrong"

You can literally argue and analyze this from many angles -- for what reason? 

God give us some news so that we can talk about something much more substantial than this.

14 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

What's the point in all of this? At this point it's now turned into a matter of:

1. Who gets the last say.

2. "I'm right" "you're wrong"

You can literally argue and analyze this from many angles -- for what reason? 

God give us some news so that we can talk about something much more substantial than this.

I think it's more interesting than talking about Kevin NoTunes, her backside or hair. It's still not a thrilling conversation but it's far more exciting than any of that rubbish 🤣

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Is the Mylene Farmer forum a bit quiet at the moment or something?

Why are you so obsessed with bringing her up? I don't think most of us even know who she is 🤣

31 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Yup, and it was possible to get tickets for Beyonce on the day of the show at half price, in UK at least.

Not this tour, but the last your she did before that, I remember our local radio station giving away tickets to every caller who rang in for the Manchester Etihad show... Same with Taylor Swift around the same time.

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m seeing her in Houston on a Sunday and I want tickets for Saturday night, but they are getting more and more expensive as we speak with limited availability 

She's actually hugely popular in the UK, I find it surprising she isn't a total sellout. There are only 3 acts that end up EVERYWHERE (UK) in the news, media and social media on their stadium tours, Take That, Beyonce and Pink.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Is the Mylene Farmer forum a bit quiet at the moment or something?

Yes they'd rather come here to shit on Madonna than facing the fact she's close to far right "philosopher" Michel Onfray and that Jean-Louis Murat with whom she duetted made vicious lsbophobic comments in the press before he died and that he was also a fan of that far right "philosopher".

One thing they don't talk about is reissues of her past albums because it's not happening, i made several "remaster" of various artists albums and they all worked beautifully, i tried Mylene's and it was worst than the original ones because it's already compressed to death and the voice is so pushed upfront and mixed into the music that there's absolutely no space left, there's a lot of white noise. 

1 hour ago, mikemgmve said:

Sorry if this has been answered, I was searching and couldn't find anything (or maybe I'm blind) - has ANYONE gotten codes sent to them for the new LA shows? It's less than 24 hours and I'm a little concerned.

Same question for the one NYC show too -- both Madonna.com and a Barclays Center Instagram post stated those impacted would be getting a link or code or whatever for an advanced presale -- they all start tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 10am local time -- but still NOTHING from Ticketmaster.  And it looks like a bunch of people haven't even gotten their refunds yet.

49 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Same question for the one NYC show too -- both Madonna.com and a Barclays Center Instagram post stated those impacted would be getting a link or code or whatever for an advanced presale -- they all start tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 10am local time -- but still NOTHING from Ticketmaster.  And it looks like a bunch of people haven't even gotten their refunds yet.

I got my NYC cancelled concert refund, but no link yet to buy new tickets.

52 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

2 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

I got my NYC cancelled concert refund, but no link yet to buy new tickets.

From Drowned Madonna 

We want to reassure Madonna's fans regarding the Celebration Tour show in New York City on December 16, 2023, and for all shows in Los Angeles. We have been informed that TicketMaster will be emailing fans with their codes and pre-sale information later today.

Many of you have contacted us in recent hours regarding the pre-sale of the postponed New York and Los Angeles dates, which have been relocated to a different venue. Rest assured, as stated in the press release, all existing ticket holders for these dates will have the privilege to purchase pre-sale tickets ahead of the general public.

2 hours ago, mikemgmve said:

Sorry if this has been answered, I was searching and couldn't find anything (or maybe I'm blind) - has ANYONE gotten codes sent to them for the new LA shows? It's less than 24 hours and I'm a little concerned.

No code here either. I called Ticketmaster this afternoon, and after 20 minutes on hold, the guy didn't know anything about the code and directed me to call The Forum. Which I haven't done. I don't understand why they would have that info when the code is to access Ticketmaster's site. I also asked about my pending refund for the cancelled San Francisco show since I was hoping to use that money toward a comparable LA ticket and was told the event was formally cancelled on 8/15, a refund could take 30 days to process, and there was no way to expedite it. Very frustrating. 

Still waiting for 1 LA date refund and no link, yet.

Maybe in 2.5hrs western time.

I’m not sure how they are going to refund me for that 1 show before the end of today and it be available tomorrow morning to use to purchase tickets. It’s not happening.

My other refunded LA dates showed up in my account about 2 business days after the refund went to pending.

Mess.

15 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Still waiting for 1 LA date refund and no link, yet.

Maybe in 2.5hrs western time.

I’m not sure how they are going to refund me for that 1 show before the end of today and it be available tomorrow morning to use to purchase tickets. It’s not happening.

My other refunded LA dates showed up in my account about 2 business days after the refund went to pending.

Mess.

Yes, you would think they would refund everyone BEFORE the rescheduled onsales for the cancelled shows, but that would make too much sense.

I saw my refund PENDING on my credit card on Friday, but it has not posted yet for the cancelled NYC date.

I got refunded for my LA January date, and for my August 23rd MSG date. Still awaiting refunds for September and October LA dates, and have no pre-sale codes. The Barclays Center general sale is schedule for September 1, whereas the LA Kia Forum general sale is September 5th…I’m guessing refunds will be finalized by the end of this week with the presale happening either Friday or next Monday.

UPDATE: Email received for presale. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic