The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Guest lalagirl
14 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

If the tour starts in a month and a half she should be already rehearsing like 24/7 currently. I'm still very doubtful about the tour starting this year to be very honest...

her photographer has been posting pictures from inside the arena, as well as some of the dancers. why do artists need to share rehearsals before the show ?

23 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

If the tour starts in a month and a half she should be already rehearsing like 24/7 currently. I'm still very doubtful about the tour starting this year to be very honest...

She was two weeks from opening night. Opening night is over 6 weeks away. It makes sense she will start rehearsing in the next few weeks.

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

You have to remember that she had been rehearsing for months up until 2 weeks before the original opening night. The production was likely almost complete by then including dress rehearsals so everything is still fresh in her mind. It's not like everyone has to completely start over from scratch. 

51 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

You have to remember that she had been rehearsing for months up until 2 weeks before the original opening night. The production was likely almost complete by then including dress rehearsals so everything is still fresh in her mind. It's not like everyone has to completely start over from scratch. 

Totally agree. Pure speculation from my point, but I assume most time now is spent for Madonna to revalidate her body, stamina and vocal chords. Judging from the few videos of her birthday I'd say she is on the mends.

5 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

Totally agree. Pure speculation from my point, but I assume most time now is spent for Madonna to revalidate her body, stamina and vocal chords. Judging from the few videos of her birthday I'd say she is on the mends.

She certainly seems on the mends!!!! YEY!  I have to admit though, I think the restart of the tour is too early. To stop everyone worrying and we love her idve preferred it all to be put off till next year till she's perfected her rehab. Her illness was BAD. I dont want it to return with a lower immune system esp with back to back dates.  This isnt being negative this is for the safety of her and its seems she's been stubborn (as usual) to not fk up fans plans and money.  It might not her good for her just yet. 

Said it now but to keep M alive is more important, you can tell we all love her yet a little worried. Idve delayed the whole thing. This is my own opinion. Please please please dont come for me. Its from love. She will be kicking herself if theres any cancellations or shes poorly again or the show isnt what was in her mind. 

In the back of my head Im just like, sit on a stool for half of it and do ballads. Wed (well most) would adore it just to be in the same room again with her ALIVE!  Im not shocked shed demanded to come back so soon but Leo's can be a nightmare. 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

I don't know, it's just me and my feelings, probably wrong by the way, but i was always under the impression that the tour wasn't ready at all. I know it sounds like biggest stupidity ever but i can't lie about what i feel, i can't help it. I still can't believe she will start a huge and amazing world tour in a few weeks. Sorry if i hurt anyone by sharing what i feel. I repeat i'm probably totally wrong.

50 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know, it's just me and my feelings, probably wrong by the way, but i was always under the impression that the tour wasn't ready at all. I know it sounds like biggest stupidity ever but i can't lie about what i feel, i can't help it. I still can't believe she will start a huge and amazing world tour in a few weeks. Sorry if i hurt anyone by sharing what i feel. I repeat i'm probably totally wrong.

It's just a feeling and a feeling can be true or wrong. 

But seriously, she did 11 tours before this one. Why this tour especially wouldn't be ready ? It will be totally OK like the 11 previous. Maybe all you need to do is trust, trust Madonna, she's a perfectionnist. I'm sure the tour is ready and will be just as perfect as the previous :)

Sooo, I got the email last night... mine was missing a code.

I thought it was because it would not be needed, but when checking today Ticketmaster asks for a code. Complete fail!

Luckily I can't actually go on the rescheduled date, so it's not blocking me from getting tickets I want - but fans shouldn't have to experience these technical fails when trying to buy tickets.

The email I received:

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.20.15 AM.png

Edited by Loganv721 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Not exactly, no. 

Coming from someone who does live performance professionally, you really only begin the full dress rehearsals a couple of weeks before opening night. At this moment, she's well over a month away from the first show. Considering she was essentially in the full dress stage when this all happened, there's no need for her to be rushing back into full on rehearsal at this point. The show is done, there's no reason she can't just pick up where she left off in a couple weeks. 

Doing those kinds of rehearsals this far out is pointless and needlessly exhaustive. 

8 minutes ago, Loganv721 said:

Sooo, I got the email last night... mine was missing a code.

I thought it was because it would not be needed, but when checking today Ticketmaster asks for a code. Complete fail!

Luckily I can't actually go on the rescheduled date, so it's not blocking me from getting tickets I want - but fans shouldn't have to experience these technical fails when trying to buy tickets.

The email I received:

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.20.15 AM.png

Received same email this morning, then 10 mins before the sale started I got another email with a real code. Even when I eventually logged on all the Iconic VIP tickets were sold. Couldn't make the new date anyway. What a mess.

46 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Received same email this morning, then 10 mins before the sale started I got another email with a real code. Even when I eventually logged on all the Iconic VIP tickets were sold. Couldn't make the new date anyway. What a mess.

For the 12/16 show private pre-sale today, Iconic VIP tickets are still available now -- for both pits.  There's still at least 10 Immaculate VIP tickets still available too -- and few Platinum tickets in the same area.

I got that same 2nd email this morning -- AFTER I'd already completed my checkout for my new tickets.  I didn't need a code to purchase Iconic VIP -- it appeared the only tickets that needed codes were further back on the floor and lower bowl seats -- But there were tons of Immaculate, Iconic, You Can Dance VIP, and Platinum tix available at 10am without entering any code.

I hate that this was such a mess 

Edited by dubbreak (see edit history)

1 hour ago, dubbreak said:

For the 12/16 show private pre-sale today, Iconic VIP tickets are still available now -- for both pits.  There's still at least 10 Immaculate VIP tickets still available too -- and few Platinum tickets in the same area.

I got that same 2nd email this morning -- AFTER I'd already completed my checkout for my new tickets.  I didn't need a code to purchase Iconic VIP -- it appeared the only tickets that needed codes were further back on the floor and lower bowl seats -- But there were tons of Immaculate, Iconic, You Can Dance VIP, and Platinum tix available at 10am without entering any code.

I hate that this was such a mess 

I just received a corrected email with an actual code 1 hour and 20 mins after tickets went on sale. An absolute fuck up.

5 minutes ago, Loganv721 said:

I just received a corrected email with an actual code 1 hour and 20 mins after tickets went on sale. An absolute fuck up.

what a mess.  One thing I noticed when I logged in this morning, and again a few minutes ago, if you're looking for the best floor seats (Immaculate, Iconic, You Can Dance, Platinum), you didn't even need the code.  The code looks like it was only for the back of the floor, and lower & upper bowl seats.  I didn't need one this morning for the Iconic tix I got.   So frustrating.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic