The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 minutes ago, N3onNostalgic said:

Finally got my digital ticket for London Oct 17th so excited.

Have an incredible evening, N3on!!! Go dance and sing out of ur lungs for 2, for you and me, since I cannot attend it... And please, give your impressions by Mon on that thread we all know...

Does anyone know in Europe do people still line up to get a good spot in the GA sections? And what time should we go to the venue?

For Antwerp I have just a regular GA. For Copenhagen and Stockholm I have early entry tickets in the Golden circle but I have no idea how many of those tickets they sell.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Does anyone know in Europe do people still line up to get a good spot in the GA sections? And what time should we go to the venue?

For Antwerp I have just a regular GA. For Copenhagen and Stockholm I have early entry tickets in the Golden circle but I have no idea how many of those tickets they sell.

people will definitely line up... but because the floor is split up in different sections, there will be separate lines for each section, and it will be more likely to get a decent spot.

I have the GA ticket for Paris, and I plan on being there approximately an hour and a half before the show... people will push forward when the show starts so even the middle part of the GA will be close enough.

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

people will definitely line up... but because the floor is split up in different sections, there will be separate lines for each section, and it will be more likely to get a decent spot.

I have the GA ticket for Paris, and I plan on being there approximately an hour and a half before the show... people will push forward when the show starts so even the middle part of the GA will be close enough.

In Mexico is it also GA?

16 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah they line up, this summer I did it for Pink and Weeknd. And preparing myself for 5 Europe shows... November it's not the greatest month to line up :freaky:

35 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Anyone think M will play Hollywood live on this tour? I'm rewatching her France Promo Tour for AL and I remember she alwsys fucked up the lyrics. But I love how she sang and the band played. I think this would make a great Rock-Donna moment. 

Well, nobody knows it, at least it was present to @x.jpal's setlist... jk again!

Anyway, Hollywood EP was added to streamings the week TCT was supposed to kick off. This can't be a mere coincidence!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Well, nobody knows it, at least it was present to @x.jpal's setlist... jk again!

Anyway, Hollywood EP was added to streamings the week TCT was supposed to kick off. This can't be a mere coincidence!

Good analysis. Glad you caught this. I think she has it in the set list for sure. I think it would be better to perform Hollywood over American Life because she overplayed that recently and it Hollywood is such a good house jam especially with all the house mixes.

15 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What time should I get there do you think to secure the best spot?

It's hard to say... I always come about 7AM, but once for Madonna I started to que at 4AM and already like 20 people were ahead of me :) But from 7 - 9AM I think it's reasonable time to start if you want secure first row. 

1 hour ago, scion said:

Haha, fuck that. Im GA Floor A for Stockholm (inside the stage, basically Gold Triangle if you will), I'll turn up around 7pm probably. I'm not gonna have a bad view wherever I stand as I'll literally be inside the stage.

Same for me in Copenhagen. I will probably line up for 1 of my shows but not all of them otherwise it will just be a very exhausting trip.

I am excited about the whole thing as I have never attended a Madonna concert with General admission. I really prefer shows that are, the vibe is so much better. I have been to many concerts with GA tickets where I have turned up right before it starts and been super close.

50 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Everytime I was in the floor standing I didn't see anything. Because of those dam cell phones and people pushing. RHT in Turin was a nightmare, I was close to the stage but I had to watch the screens. Nice 2012 was terrible too. I am so happy now that I have a floor ticket in London.

How tall are you?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic