The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Why not make a spoilers thread?

Because everyone deserves to know she is rehearsing Miles Away with her riding a giant Flamingo, pre-recorded vocals that are actually Jane McDonalds and wearing negligee from Ethel Austin's.

If you never went in a spoilers threads you'd never have that vision haunting your dreams.

would they really film opening night in full though? Obviously we have the footage shown on the side screens kept in a vault to be used at a later date if M wishes it (the screen footage of all the UB's during rebel heart tour).

but I thought the press were only allowed to film the first 3 sogs for b roll / news broadcasts?

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Strangely, there is not a single ticket left on Ticketmaster for London 14-15 (yesterday there were many). It's like they cancelled everything. Everything is normal for the following dates. I hope they are not cancelling the first two shows  :suffer:

I don’t think we need to worry about that. They had the chance to cancel/reschedule the 14th and 15th October when they looked at the new tour route and they chose to keep them as planned. I’d be very surprised if they chose to cancel them at this point. 

10 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

I don’t think we need to worry about that. They had the chance to cancel/reschedule the 14th and 15th October when they looked at the new tour route and they chose to keep them as planned. I’d be very surprised if they chose to cancel them at this point. 

Thank you very much!!!

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

would they really film opening night in full though? Obviously we have the footage shown on the side screens kept in a vault to be used at a later date if M wishes it (the screen footage of all the UB's during rebel heart tour).

but I thought the press were only allowed to film the first 3 sogs for b roll / news broadcasts?

Maybe she's pulling a Taylor and filming early concerts to her concert film, predicting they'll be the most suitable ones for that (especially taking in note the attendance reaction to her given these will be the very first ones since she was reborn...)

Ofc there are other reasons that come to mind, such as possible gig cancellations throughout the tour course and maybe having to face not-so-full venues after having to tour during Winter...

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There’s no way she’d film opening night.

My hope is that she films NYC.

I suspect this is likely as the original press release states 'The Celebration Tour will take us on Madonna’s artistic journey through four decades and pays respect to the city of New York where her career in music began.'

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There’s no way she’d film opening night.

My hope is that she films NYC.

31 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I suspect this is likely as the original press release states 'The Celebration Tour will take us on Madonna’s artistic journey through four decades and pays respect to the city of New York where her career in music began.'

Well MSG dates will take place now in the middle of the Winter.

Brooklyn ones will already happen as planned during the very late Fall.

Maybe they're thinking these dates are very likely to suffer MDNAT Miami fate. I wouldn't blame them. Better's to warrant some footage done before intercurrences happen.

After all CT1 (you know what I'm referring to) was originally planned to have its concert film shot in NYC, later on they chose London... Why the history cannot repeat itself?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic