The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I hate a messy floor seat. I've done it and yes you see her up close (not as much as you would think) but that does not mean she will even look your way. I prefer a good seat on the side close to the floor where you can take in the whole stage! I also love a shitty seat at MSG. I did it for Rebel Heart (SIde/Back of stage upper level) and with the screen it felt like a Madonna nightclub. I danced the whole night.

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

I hate a messy floor seat. I've done it and yes you see her up close (not as much as you would think) but that does not mean she will even look your way. I prefer a good seat on the side close to the floor where you can take in the whole stage! I also love a shitty seat at MSG. I did it for Rebel Heart (SIde/Back of stage upper level) and with the screen it felt like a Madonna nightclub. I danced the whole night.

I prefer to lock eyes with Madonna :laughing:

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Same for me in Copenhagen. I will probably line up for 1 of my shows but not all of them otherwise it will just be a very exhausting trip.

I am excited about the whole thing as I have never attended a Madonna concert with General admission. I really prefer shows that are, the vibe is so much better. I have been to many concerts with GA tickets where I have turned up right before it starts and been super close.

I'm not even that bothered about being mega close. If I did decide to see a second show I'd probably pick lower tier, even if at the rear. But the tickets for Stockholm were such good value it was a no brainer. 

11 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Two more weeks!!!

So far we know virtually NOTHING about the concert itself (just the things BTDQ supposedly ventilated at some podcast which I don't know). Thanks to the Powers that Be opening night gig's allegedly happening at a time when in my timezone it's still end of afternoon/start of evening (not in the middle of dawn as if it did have started as originally planned - sorry with all my heart Canadians and foreign travellers, but I need to mention the difference in following during opening night in LA for RIT and CT1 × in Cardiff for S&ST was brutal to me...), so I can enjoy the surprise being unveiled as much as I'm still wide awake!!! (Again, je suis desolé, gomen nasai, etc., for those who cannot...)

EDIT: @JackieI am heartily sorry I realize as for the Sydney/Melbourne timezone CT2 opening night will happen in the middle of dawn... But I do know you will enjoy it irrespective of the hour of the night you'll watch the traditional live twitch stream that will happen by then...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic